Thread: Bollywood Gossips (10-16,2008)

Mentioned
    1031 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9706 Thread(s)

snow Bollywood Gossips (10-16,2008)

3bollywood - Bollywood Gossips (10-16,2008)

A sad moment

3bollywood - Bollywood Gossips (10-16,2008)Kajol hasn't been able to get over the death of her father Shomu Mukherjee. And hubby Ajay Devgan is doing his best to be by Kajol's side in this trying time. “The movie has fared well, but our family is going through a sad moment," Ajay said. The couple, who has got some good reviews for their performances, hasn't had the time or the spirit to celebrate the success of their film. And they are not in a mood to throw a party for the cast and crew anytime soon. Looks like Ajay is trying to live up to the concept of U, Me Aur Hum in real life too.

Raw Deal
    Like friend Tanushree Dutta, actress Koena Mitra is also miffed these days. And it is not a bad nose job that she's fretting over this time. The actress refuses to promote Anamika, a film that also stars Dino Morea and Minissha Lamba. Apparently, the girl is angry about the final outcome. “It's nowhere close to what was promised to her. She was promised something else. Koena has got a raw deal," explains a friend of the actress. So while director Anant Mahadevan has been giving everyone from the media Koena's cell number, she's not talking about the film. We guess it's going to take much to heal this hurting lady!

Singing Honour
    Now this is a big coup in the music industry. Two warring brothers, Daler Mehendi and Mika, who are not on the best of the terms, came together for the first time to lend their voice for the Suniel Shetty and Arshad Warsi movie Mr Black Mr White. "When both Daler and Mika came to know that they will be singing with Asha Bhonsleji they agreed immediately," says music director Shamir Tandon. "It was a matter of great honour for me to sing with Ashaji and my brother Daler paaji," says Mika. Daler is also ecstatic about the fact that he got to sing for his favourite actor Suniel. "I sing very few songs, but when I came to know that it was for a film featuring Suniel, I agreed immediately because he is a thorough gentleman and I respect him a lot. It was indeed a pleasure to sing with Ashaji and Mika," says Daler. Now that's what we called a happy ending!

Cold War
    The latest update on the war brewing between Akshay Kumar and the Chopras is that apparently, Akshay was upset with producer Aditya Chopra for not giving in to his demand and airing his solo promos for Tashan. And now the cold war has escalated further with Akshay refusing to support the tie-up between the Chopras and the Mumbai team at the recently held IPL match. "Anil Kapoor, Saif Ali Khan and Kareena Kapoor came for the event, but Akshay put his foot down as he is supporting another team," says friend of the Chopras. Apparently, the Chopras are very upset with him and have decided to hit back by not signing him for any of their film. Let's hope better sense prevails and both parties make peace.

ALL FOR MARRIAGE
    Tara Sharma has a knack of surfacing every time we think she has disappeared for good. The pretty woman is glowing these days! "Marriage is good and work has been fantastic, so it's like a double bonanza," says Tara, who has three films lined up for release. So would she recommend marriage to her friends? "Absolutely. Marriage suits me fine," she laughs.

SLOW AND STEADY
    Another girl who is making her moves slowly and smartly is Hansika. Luckily for her, she has a shrewd manager in her mother, who guides her. Hansika believes that mum Mona is the best thing to have happened to her career. Also with mom Mona guiding her, Hansika has nothing to worry about. Now this is what we call, cost cutting and multitasking

HOT ITEM NUMBER

Tulip Joshi, who was last seen in Superstar, the damsel has taken up the role of a cafe waitress in the film titled Runway, and even shot an item number. First there was the concept of fast money, now there is the concept of fast fame as well. Do one item number, and voila, you're half way there! Anyway, the actress had this to say: "I didn't find anything wrong in doing an item song. Most heroines are game for it these days, and I thoroughly enjoyed dancing to the song that was picturised on me." Good for you Tulip, but with co-actors like Deepal Shaw, Shawar Ali and Lucky Ali being part of the cast of this film, we just hope the audiences don't 'Run Away' from this one!

Health Conscious
    Neha Dhupia is glowing these days. It may be love, but the girl is also looking forward to the release of four films — Singh Is Kinng, I am 24, Chala Murari Murder Karne and Raat Gayi Baat Gayi. However, she is quick to give the credit of her glowing skin to the plenty of water that she drinks. "I drink lots of water, exercise and do yoga. Also a body massage is perfect to rejuvenate and relax me," says Neha.

Injured while shooting

Amitabh Bachchan injured himsel while shooting for Aladdin. He wrote on his blog, "I have injured myself during the action shoot of Aladdin. It's the back and the hip — some internal strain. Have been in and out of hospitals and MRI machines." And next day, he posted another blog. "My injury seems to have taken up more space than I imagined it would. But, your generosity and concern for my health is so endearing and warm. Thank you for it. I repair. But very gradually. It keeps coming back and I keep drugging myself with painkillers." Here's wishing him a speedy recovery!

weight loss regime

After Kareena Kapoor's recent weight loss, another girl is joining Bollywood's ever increasing thin brigade. No prizes for guessing this one. She's none other than the heroine of Fashion, Kangana Ranaut. Kangana has already lost oodles of weight courtesy her role, that of a ramp model in Fashion and now she has been asked to lose more weight for Raaz 2 by director Mohit Suri. By the way, do you know her ex 'good friend' Aditya Pancholi is also on a weight losing spree. Well that's another story. At this rate the poor girl will soon disappear into thin air…!

Avoiding the media

Rani Mukerji has been evading the media ever since rumours about her marriage with Aditya Chopra started doing the rounds. But she faced the flashbulbs for brother Raja Mukerji who launched his serial Kisi Ki Nazarr Na Lage. Rani, however, didn't give any sound bytes.

New Entrant

Rajeev Khandelwal will soon be seen in the film Aamir. However, the opening shot of the film has the actor seated in the economy class of an airplane. For this, Rajeev had to actually travel economy class with the rest of the crew on the nine-hour flight from Mumbai to London. And once they landed, director Rajkumar Gupta shot the necessary sequences. Says Rajeev, "Usually, I prefer to travel business class, not because I am a star, but simply because there isn't enough leg space between the seats in economy class. However, when I understood Rajkumar's reasoning, I agreed. Looking back, I can say it was fun, more like going for a picnic."

New Abode

Never mind Vikram Bhatt and his new finds, Ameesha Patel has moved on. The actress has moved into a rented apartment and is busy doing the interiors. Ameesha insists that she is happy living alone for the time being. While her life seems to be a rosy picture with her single status, we're sure there's room to make it rosier!

Donning The Musical Hat
    We know of Saif Ali Khan's musical inclinations and Sanjay Dutt's talent for air-guitaring, now it's time for some of the actresses to show off what they are capable of. Juhi Chawla is very happy with her singing lessons and even rendered a song for her film Bhoothnath. And now Urmila Matondkar has donned the musical hat. The actress will actually host a musical show. And people who have heard her croon are convinced that Urmila can't just act and dance, but also sing!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    32 Thread(s)

Default Re: Bollywood Gossips (10-16,2008)

nice sharing
    ranisrequest - Bollywood Gossips (10-16,2008)

Mentioned
    1031 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9706 Thread(s)

thanks rani for reading it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)

nice sharing /up