Chilli Garlic Rice
- Basmati rice- 1 cup
- Chopped Cabbage 1 cup
- Beans 1/4 cup
- Chopped Green bell pepper 1/4 cup
- Onions 1
- Spring Onions 1 small bunch
- Chopped Carrots 1/4 cup
- Oil 3 1/2 tbs
- Salt For Grinding
- Wash and cook the rice.
- Allow it to cool and separate the grains.
- Add the chilli garlic paste.
- Now, heat oil in a pan and fry the cut vegetables one by one as follows:
- Onions, Beans, Carrots, Bell pepper, Cabbage and in the end the spring onions.
- When they are cooked add salt and cooked rice.
- Fry in a high flame till the rice becomes hot.