- 1 cup chicken, boiled and shredded
- 3 medium sized potatoes, boiled and mashed
- 1 cup cooked corn niblets
- 1/4 cup cheese
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- Salt, pepper to tasteMethod
- Boil the chicken with salt and pepper. Once cooked, shred it.
- Boil the potatoes with a little salt. Once cooked, mash the potatoes with butter and chaat masala.
- Boil the corn niblets till cooked.
- Knead the chicken, potatoes, corn and, cheese well. Add salt and pepper to taste. This essentially is the chicken dough.
- Roll the "chicken dough" into the shape of a loaf of bread. Cover tightly with a plastic wrap and refrigerate for atleast 2 hours.Serve warm.