assalam o alikumBaked Chicken Chow Mein
kese hein app sab
umeed hai kheriyat se he hongey
ajj phr hazir hoon aik naye recipe k sath jo mukjhe to bohot achi lagi hai app sab ko b pasand aye gi
- 1 lb (500 g) boneless chicken breast, cut in thin strips
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) soy sauce
- 1/4 (1 mL) salt
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) dry sherry
- 1/4 teaspoon (1 mL) white pepper
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) cornstarch
- 1 lb (500 g) Chinese-style steamed noodles or cooked thin egg noodles
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) Chicken Stock
- 1 tablespoon (15 mL) minced ginger
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) thinly sliced onions
- 3 large dried Chinese mushrooms, soaked and thinly sliced
- 2 cups (500 mL) Chinese flowering chives or green onions, cut in quarters
- 2 teaspoons (10 mL) sesame oil
- 3 cups (750 mL) bean sprouts, tightly packed
- Black pepper to taste
Combine chicken and marinade ingredients (soy sauce, salt, dry sherry, white pepper and cornstarch), mix well and set aside.
Blanch noodles in large amount of boiling water for 1 minute or as per package instructions. Drain well and cool slightly. Fluff up noodles to allow drying. When dried, spread noodles loosely on large cookie sheet lined with aluminum foil.
Heat oven broiler to medium-high. Broil noodles for about 5 minutes on each side, checking frequently, until crisped but not burned. Keep warm.
Meanwhile, heat wok over high heat, add stock and bring to boil. Add ginger, onions, and mushrooms and cook for 1 minute. Add chicken and cook for 2 minutes. Stock should thicken slightly. Add flowering chives or green onions and sesame oil; stir to mix for 1 minute. (If using green onions, cook for 30 seconds).
Remove from heat. Stir in bean sprouts. Season with pepper. Pour chicken mixture over noodles.