assalam o alikum
kese hein app sab
umees hai kheriyat se hongey
mein aik bar phr hazir hoon aik adad naye recipe k sath jo k bohot he laziz hai 2
1 kg chicken
1 cup onions ( pyaj) (sliced)
2 tblsp poppy seeds (khuskhus) (khuskhus)
1 tblsp coriander seeds
1 tsp cumin seeds
1/2 cup coconut (narial) (scraped)
1/2 cup yogurt
2 cloves garlic (lasan)
2 tsp ginger (adrak) paste
3-4 green cardamoms
3 tblsp oil (tel)
salt (namak) to taste
6 red chillies whole
1/4 cup fresh cream (malai)
How to make chicken kurma:
* Clean, wash and skin the chicken. Cut the chicken into 12-14 pieces.
* Soak poppy seeds in 1 cup warm water for 10 minutes.
* Grind soaked poppy seeds with de-seeded red chillies, coriander seeds, cumin seeds, garlic, green cardamom and scraped coconut.
* Heat oil in a pan. Add sliced onions and cook till they are translucent. Add ginger paste and stir for 15 seconds.
* Add chicken pieces and cook on high heat for 5 minutes stirring constantly. Make sure the chicken does not brown.
* Stir in the ground paste and add 1 cup of water. Add salt and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and add beaten yogurt. Simmer for 5 minutes.
* Finish with fresh cream.