Thread: Bollywood Gossips (17-23,2008)

Mentioned
    1031 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9706 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Bollywood Gossips (17-23,2008)

4bollywood - Bollywood Gossips (17-23,2008)

Shilpa Shetty (Actor)
    My Spirituality: I just know there is a force above, it could be in any shape or form- Jesus, Allah, Siddhivanayak, Tripati - itís an energy; I feel it, there is some force above and around you to protect you, that is what I believe in. Just knowing itís there, helps to keep me going.

My Ambition: My ambition has always been to give my best and to excel at whatever I take up. whatever I do, I have always believed in putting in a 100 percent. I have never craved anything to the point that it would make me unhappy. I am always working towards being the best professional I can be, the best daughter, the best sister, and in future, the best wife and the best mother!

My Passion: I am passionate about the medium of cinema, I am grateful to be part of it and be able to create, whether itís a film in the role of a producer, something which I am doing now, or whether it is just this whole thrill of being able to create something.

My Strength: My strength would definitely be my support system, my family. My mom, most of all, who I think is the strength of my entire family. She had always maintained that I was going to be successful in the future, that this wasnít the end of the road for me, so whatever I had achieved before Big Brother, she said I was definitely going to achieve something more than that!

Give It Your Best Shot
    He may have become dad all over again, and the congratulatory messages coming his way are many. Never mind his fatherhood, the actor, funnily, is still getting congratulatory wishes for his performance in Ashutosh Gowariker's Jodhaa Akbar. And Hrithik Roshan doesn't mind it one bit. In fact, he just hits the ceiling with joy if you comment on how brilliant he and the film were. "The compliments coming my way for JodhaaÖ haven't stopped," he tells. "I gave the film my everything. There were several doubts and anxieties that crossed my mind when we were shooting the film. While performing some scenes, I wondered if the audiences would throw eggs at me. You see, one is never too sure how a film is going to be perceived, but when you have compliments in the superlative coming your way, you breathe a sigh of relief. But that's the law of nature. You give something your best shot, go on no matter how hard it gets, and chances of failure become minimal," philosophies Hrithik. Well, looks like papa Roshan has the right attitude and some great lessons to teach his new-born beta!

Moving On
    Vidya Balan, who wore hideous clothes in Heyy Babyy, has moved on to bigger and better things. The actress may soon share screen space with Abhishek Bachchan. That's the buzz in B-Town. Balki informs, "I read about it too. But I'm still working on the script and am yet to finalise the cast. Yes, I'm in talks with these actors, but am yet to sign them." Well, Vidya will have to thank her kismet if she does manage to bag this one!

Together Again
    Bipasha Basu and John Abraham nearly parted ways last year. It was around July when Cupid's arrow went awry. And there was some love lost between the now much-in-love handsome couple. When the media came to know of the supposed split between the couple, John requested that he be left alone. ďIn the following week he was shooting for scenes that co-incidentally reflected his personal trauma. The reel and real situation in John's life seemed to have merged," says a unit member. But all's well that ends well. Bipasha and John are together once again.

Learning The Art Of Stardom
    Though just 16 (atleast that's what she claims to be) Hansika is fast proving to be hot stuff. For starters, she has learnt the art of stardom and success and how to draw attention. Not bad, considering it's not even a year since her film Aap Ka Suroor released. But mind it! This kiddo has a mind of her own. Ask her about her favourite movie of 2007 and without batting an eyelid she replies, Guru. Now that is an exceptional choice for the best movie. Wait, there is more to it, guess who her favourite Indian actor is? Dev Anand! By the way, is Miss Motwani looking for a role in Main Solah Baras Ki Part 2?

Danger Zone
    Neil Nitin Mukesh was in for some excitement while shooting for the film Freeze. The scene being shot required him to ride a rickshaw while a speeding car was to approach his vehicle. The car had to stop just inches before the rickshaw, but the driver lost control and was heading for a collision when Neil quickly jumped out of the rickshaw. Thank God for his reflexes. The incident hasn't scared Neil; instead it has upped his adrenaline rush. This actor seems to have just entered the 'danger zone' and is loving it!

A Place Of Worship
    Mugdha Godse, who makes her debut in Madhur Bhandarakar's Fashion, went missing from the sets one day. The scene was being shot outside a church, and there was chaos as Mugdha couldn't be located. The entire unit was looking for her. It so happened that the model was praying inside the church. Although it sounds absurd, but the truth is that Mugdha had never been to a church before, and was impressed by the peace she found at the place of worship. Wonder what she prayed for though? Maybe the success of Fashion and some good reviews for her performance.

Professionally Committed
    Ajay Devgan is currently in Goa shooting for Rohit Shetty's Golmaal Returns. But Ajay keeps returning home every week. Apparently, the actor has to keep up to his professional commitment and make himself available as the judge of a dance-reality show that he and his family is a part of. So once a week, Ajay flies down to Mumbai for a few hours and then catches a flight back to Goa!

Mom And Daughter Together
    Tanishaa who was last seen in One Two Three, has bagged a Bengali film to be directed by director Gautam Haldar, in which she'll play a beautiful Bengali wife. And this film is special in more ways than one. Tanishaa is all set to share screen space with mom Tanuja for the first time in this flick. Tanishaa is also upbeat about Sarkar Raj in which she plays a typical, traditional Maharashtrian housewife and has Abhishek Bachchan as her husband. Never mind her reel-life hubbies, what about the real-life marriage plans, Tanishaa?

Handsome Thug
    His Tashan might have taken severe beating at the box office, but Saif Ali Khan is all on a roll. And there's no stopping him. Coming soon will be a joint collaboration with Homi Adajania who directed his critically-acclaimed movie Being Cyrus. We hear that in this film Saif will be playing a thug. But unlike Adajania's first movie this one will be a complete masala film. "Thagi is an action film about a crook who's on a conning spree. Everything's being kept hush-hush as it's being produced by Saif 's production house," says a source. Saif will surely make a handsome crook!

Suiting Herself
    Neha Dhupia has been seen in a number of movies which are nothing like the usual song-and-dance flicks. Her movies like Ek Chaalis Ki Last Local, Dus Kahaniyaan and Mithya have made many people sit up and take notice of her. And that's exactly why she has decided to become selfish. "I have a mixed bag of films, so I don't know what people are going to like. But that will probably work for me. As far as my personal life is concerned I am not going to be giving anyone any explanation for the things I do. My resolution is to be selfish. I am going to please myself," she says.

Flooded with Offers
    Irfan Khan's Krazzy 4 might not have been a huge hit, but the versatile actor is flooded with offers and getting crazy prices from the producers. "The other day someone offered him Rs. 3 crore, but Irrfan is very careful about whatever is offered to him. He's not on a money making spree, what he wants is a good role," says a friend of the actor. Haven't we heard this one before?

Short Visit
    Asia's biggest action star Jackie Chan, who made a hurricane visit to Chennai, attended the music release of Kamal Hasaan's movie. The whole exercise lasted for a mere 24 hours. And guess what his biggest blunder was? "I forgot to promote my own film Forbidden Kingdom which is releasing here this week. For the first time, I will be coming on the screen with one of my favourite action heros Jet Li," says Jackie. And what about the Indian diva Mallika Sherawat? "Oh, she's a darling. I would love to do another film with her. And I'm sure the feeling is mutual," he laughs. What say Ms Sherawat?

Going Places
    Neil Nitin Mukesh is among the hottest newcomers in town. And Sophie Choudry will get a chance to romance the good-looking actor in his next release Freeze. The film has Neil opposite Bipasha Basu. Recently Sophie was spotted shooting with Neil in a suburban studio. Of course, one hears that everyone connected to the film has been told not to talk about the film. But we must say, Sophie's sure going places, what with doing a hot item song in Sanjay Gadhvi's Kidnap where she replaced the killer combo of Malaika Arora-Khan and Amrita Arora. And of course, now she's on a roll with Freeze. Bipasha and Sophie... two hotties hotting up the screen with Neil..! What more can Neil ask for?

Mentioned
    1031 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9706 Thread(s)

Default Re: Bollywood Gossips (17-23,2008)

Food Poisoning
    Fame and glamour does have some side effects and Kim Sharma realised that recently. While she was shooting in Bangkok, Kim suffered from a very bad bout of food poisoning and was down for a good four days. She says, "It was one of my worst experiences. I felt so sick and terrible and I had no one from my family around me to take care of me. Even though I was pampered by all my co-stars I still felt the need for my family." Hope Kim has recovered from homesickness! We hope that the actress takes along someone to take care of her next time around.

Holiday Time
    Riteish Deshmukh has been so busy in the past one-and-a-half year, that after shooting the last scene of Aladdin, he took off for London. The actor, however, isn't alone. Accompanying him are his friends. "It has been long since he went for a vacation, and was really looking forward to this," says a friend of his. Well, so much for a sneak into Riteish's Dear Diary space!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)

Default Re: Bollywood Gossips (17-23,2008)

nice sharing