Thread: Hollywood Gossips (17-23, 2008)

Mentioned
    1031 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9706 Thread(s)

snow Hollywood Gossips (17-23, 2008)

4hollywood1 - Hollywood Gossips (17-23, 2008)

Hot Babe Gets Hitched

After dating for more than a year, Scarlett Johansson is set to marry her boyfriend Ryan Reynolds. "They're both thrilled," Johansson's rep Marcel Pariseau told the media. Reynolds, 31, currently filming the aptly named The Proposal in Boston with Sandra Bullock, recently popped the question to Johansson, 23. The couple have not set a wedding date.

Johansson - whose debut album Anywhere I Lay My Head is due out May 20 - will next be seen in Woody Allen's Vicky Cristina Barcelona and the Drew Barrymore-produced He's Just Not That Into You. Reynolds, who was once engaged to singer Alanis Morissette, has upcoming projects including Fireflies in the Garden with Julia Roberts and X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Now the question is will this marriage actually happen?

4hollywood2 - Hollywood Gossips (17-23, 2008)

Performance for Disney Channel

She may be under fire for her Vanity Fair and Internet photos, but Miley Cyrus will still be center stage at the 2008 Disney Channel Games. The Disney Channel stands by their Hannah Montana superstar, confirming that she will perform at the concert wrapping the weeklong charity event held at Walt Disney World in Orlando. After some private photos hit the blogs - but before Cyrus apologized for the "embarrassing" Vanity Fair magazine shoot - a Disney exec conceded, "the Internet adds a whole new twist to typical teenage life." "Being the most famous 15-year-old in the world is exciting but fraught with challenges and exceptional responsibility," Gary Marsh, Disney Channel entertainment president, said about their biggest star before the photo flap.

4hollywood3 - Hollywood Gossips (17-23, 2008)

Most Beautiful Cover Girl

Heading the list of PEOPLE's 100 Most Beautiful People is a 29-year-old mother remarkably short on her beauty sleep - for which she lovingly credits her active 4-year-old son. The beautiful, sleep-deprived mom is Kate Hudson. Was she always such a head-turner? Admits the actress: "I was a tomboy. I had three brothers. I was the girl with the dress on that always came back in the house filthy with scrapes and bruises. But I was always very girly."

Her best time for looking good, she says, comes "at the end of the night, when everything's soaked in and I'm still up. I like the leftover makeup in the morning. You've got to wash your face but there's always the leftover eye makeup, I love that."

The Album "Hard Candy"

Madonna reinvents herself again for her eleventh studio album. Fifty this year but still very much the Queen of Pop.

4hollywood5 - Hollywood Gossips (17-23, 2008)

Secret Wedding
    Actor Jason Biggs has secretly got married. The 'American Pie' star tied the knot with actress fiancee Jenny Mollen in a secret Los Angeles ceremony recently. The pair wed away from family and friends because they didn't want a big ceremony with lots of guests. A source revealed to America's Star magazine: "Jason and Jenny agreed that they did not want to deal with the whole family thing because it would have been too stressful on both of them. "They thought it would be a lot more relaxing to do it just the two of them with no pressure. It was a very private wedding and that is exactly how they wanted it. "Maybe one day later they will have the whole white dress and flowers major celebration, but not now. They just want this to be an intimate event between the two of them." The couple later celebrated by having dinner with a small group of friends, before jetting off on honeymoon to Hawaii two days later.

4hollywood6 - Hollywood Gossips (17-23, 2008)

Marriage or a Stunt

Reports are circulating that Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon are married after impulsively tying the knot during a small ceremony on an island. Only a few close pals, including Da Brat, attended the nuptials. The couple got secretly married. However, there has been no official confirmation of the wedding. Reps for both Cannon and Carey were not available for comment. However, some blogs are buzzing about whether the alleged marriage is merely to hype Carey's new video, which stars Cannon.

Still, there is evidence at least the engagement may be real. Earlier this week, Carey, 39, was seen sporting a large ring as she and Cannon, 27, held hands at the bash at Cadillac Lounge at Tenjune after the premiere of her movie Tennessee at New York's Tribeca Film Festival. When Canon was asked what he loved about Carey, he said, "Everything!"

4hollywood7 - Hollywood Gossips (17-23, 2008)

Beyonce's Pregnant

Is there a little destiny’s child on the way? The rumour mill has been working overtime that the reason Jay-Z and Beyonce got married in such haste is that her father Matthew got wind of the fact that his little darling might be in the family way and demanded that Jay-Z make an honest woman of her. Certainly, everyone was taken aback when the couple obtained a marriage license and got married only two days later at a hush-hush ceremony at his house. Knowles Snr, who was the brains behind Destiny’s Child before taking over Beyonce’s solo career, was said to be worried that an unmarried mother was not the kind of image that would go down well with Beyonce’s young fans and insisted the union was made official. Which might also explain why the pair have refused to confirm the wedding or even bothered with rings. Crazy in love indeed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)

Default Re: Hollywood Gossips (17-23, 2008)

thnx 4 sharing /up

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    49 Thread(s)

Default Re: Hollywood Gossips (17-23, 2008)

tnx