1. Arrange half of the cake slices at the bottom of your serving dish. Pour the syrup of the canned fruits and allow to soak for 10 minutes.
2. Beat the custard, then pour half of it over the sponge cake.
3. Spread 1/3 of the fruits, pour 1/3rd of the strawberry crush and spread 1/3rd of the whipped cream. Repeat the process to get two layers each of cake, custard, fruits and cream using the remaining half of the custard and 1/3rd of the fruits, crush and cream again.
4. Spread remaining fruit on top and pour the remaining crush over it. Arrange fruit slices attractively. Alternatively, use sweetened whipped cream to decorate.
5. When serving, take care to insert the spoon till the bottom to scoop out all layers of cake, custard, fruits and cream.