Anybody can beat anybody in T20 format: Kallis

JOHANNESBURG: South African players Jacques Kallis said in a one-day format, anybody can beat anybody, so to single out anyone would be dangerous.

He said as a team, we are not going worry about too much about the opposition adding we''ve got to do what we have done over the last two years and if we do that, we stand a good chance of doing well in it."

The team that offers the prospect of a roller coaster ride is Pakistan, the World T20 champions despite coming into the tournament with virtually no match practice. They have a clutch of match winners in their ranks and a skipper who seems to have a serene influence on his boys.

"If you see the schedule, it looks very tough but, for me, is very simple because if you win five games in a row, will became the champion of the Champion Trophy. So, I think you have a fair chance, if you lose one or two games you will be out - so I think this is a fair chance," said skipper Younis Khan.

Sri Lanka, the runners-up at the last World Cup will certainly be a unit to watch out for. And the Kiwis who have won this tournament before can never be written off in one-day cricket. England and West Indies on current form look to be the whipping boys of the tournament.