COOKING comp k winner
inho ne 4 votes se comp win kiya hia
baki sub ka bhi behad sukriya
Condensed milk 1/2 tin
Bread 8 slices
Milk 1 cup
Cornflour 1 tbsp
Cardamom powder 1 tsp
Mixed nuts 1 tbsp, chopped
Oil/ghee To fry
Sugar 1 cup
Water 1 cup
- Make a paste of cornflour with some milk. Mix condensed milk with rest of
- Bring milk mixture to boil. Add cornflour paste. Cook stirring constantly until
thick. Add cardamom powder, stir and keep aside.
- Prepare sugar syrup by boiling water and sugar together. Boil for some time.
Strain and keep aside.
- Cut bread slices into two and deep fry in ghee/oil till golden brown.
- Immediately put the fried bread into sugar syrup. Dip for a minute.
Remove from syrup and arrange in a serving dish.
- Top each piece of bread with 1 tbsp mixture of condensed milk mixture and
nuts. Chill and serve.