Chicken Soup with Lemon & Ginger
350 g - chicken breast, diced
25 g - straw mushrooms, chopped
2 - small green chillies, sliced in rings
2 - spring onions, chopped
2 tbsps - olive oil
1 clove - garlic, chopped
4 cups - water
2 tbsps - lime juice
1 pinch - ground gingerFor garnishing:
- Heat the oil in a saucepan or wok and fry the garlic until soft but not brown.
- Add the chicken and stir fry for 5 mins. Cool a little.
- Add the water and mushrooms.
- Bring to the boil and simmer for 10 mins.
- Add the lemon juice.
- Cover, and cook gently for a further 10 mins.
- Add the chillies, spring onions and ginger. Remove from the heat.
- Sprinkle with coriander leaves before serving.
am trying now..........tnxxxxxx