Patta Gobhi Paratha
small size or 1/4 kg - patta gobhi
1 - medium sized onion chopped fine
1 to 2 - green chilli, chopped fine
1 tsp - ginger- garlic paste
2 tsp - jeera
1 tsp - turmeric powder
1 tsp - saunf
4 to 5 leaves - curry leaves
oil /ghee as per requirement
2 tbsp - maida
wheat floor as per requirement
salt to taste
- Wash and Cut Gobhi into very small pieces.
- Heat oil in Kadhai/Pan, add jeera, curry leaves, turmeric, green chilli, ginger garlic paste and chopped onion.
- Fry until little brown then add chopped Gobhi.
- Add salt to taste and a little water to this mixture
- Close the kadhai and let it cook well for 10 mins. (Do not add too much water as gobhi will lose its taste)
- once its well cooked keep aside.
- make powder of Saunf and jeera 1 spoon each.
- Grind cooked Gobhi in blender to make thick paste and add the powder of Saunf and jeera.
- Add maida and wheat floor in the Gobhi paste and soak for 15 mins.
- Make paratha as you make rotis on Pan, use ghee or oil to make it crisp.
- Serve with any Chutney or ketchup.