very very nice sharing
DE-STRESS YOUR LIFE IN 11 SIMPLE WAYS
1. Write a letter: With the ease and accessibility of e-mail and telephones, snail mail has become a lost art. But to sit and write a letter by hand is a wonderful way to create some thoughtful, focused time alone. It also helps to vent tension and de-stress at the same time.
2. Just stop and sit for a minute: Whether youíre running errands, cleaning the house or working at the computer take a break to sit and do nothing for five or 10 minutes. This can help calm and refresh you, and may actually make you more productive as you go back to your activities.
3. Connect with others: Dinner with your best friend (or even a chat on the phone), playing with your kids, an hour alone with your partner-such interactions help you to forget tensions and get on with life.
4. Be healthy: Look for moments when you can slip in some exercise, like getting up early to go for a run or a walk. Or make exercise a social activity. You might schedule tennis dates with a friend or go for a short jog with your spouse.
5 Take time out: Being very busy has become an aspiration, so we think we must have full diaries. Most of us feel guilty about even thinking of having time out. Cut down on commitments and leave spaces in your diary, focus on a few things for maximum satisfaction.
6. Create a retreat: Create a sanctuary to enjoy me-time in; whether it is a corner of the bedroom or the balcony, have some where to go, get away from it all, decompress and take a few deep breaths.
7. Breathe deeply: During the day, whenever you remember, and notice tension in your body (jaw, neck, diaphragm, shoulders, etc), breathe deeply, gently stretch and relax any tension areas.
8. Focus on your goals: Donít take on projects or responsibilities that donít directly connect to your values or goals. Create space for the things you want in your life by keeping the less important things out.
9. Donít sweat the small stuff: Stop escalating every event that happens to a level it doesnít warrant. If itís something you can take care of now then donít put it off another minute. If itís not something you can deal with right now, then leave it until you can.
10. Find a hobby: Hobbies help us to relax and take time out of our hectic schedules. So whether you like listening to music or to exercise or to read, devote at least half an hour to your interests. Nothing is too silly to be a hobby, as long as you actually like doing it.
11. Look at the bright side: Every cloud has a silver lining. After all, rain makes things grow! Ben Franklin found good in a bolt of lightning. Find the good in your stress situation by listing the negative surges and determining what it will take to make them into positive charges!
With our ever-increasing stressful life styles, it is essential for every professional to take measures to cope with stress, appropriately. We asked a few celebrities about their stress-busting techniques.
very very nice sharing
Khud Ko Bud Naseeb Kehny K Gunaah Say Bachty Raho
hmm nice sharing /up
im sure it ll vrk