Bhindi Masala Gravy
1/2 kg - Bhindi
1 - onion, medium
1 - tomato, medium
Chilly powder as per taste
1/4 cup - coconut
2 tsp - cumin
2 tsp - saunf
4 tsp - Coriander powder
2 tsp - Fried gram
Oil for shallow frying
Salt to taste
- In a kadai shallow frying Bhindis and keep aside
- In the same oil, temper Sanuf and saute onions till pinkish color and then add tomatos
- Meanwhile, grind cocount, jeera, and fried gram and make it thick paste.
- As the onions and tomatos well cooked add chilly and coriander power and mix well.
- Now add the grinded paste and salt with half cup of water and mix it well.
- At last add the fried bhindis to the gravy with some fresh coriander leaves. allow it to cook for 2 mins .
- Serve it hot with Chappaties.