Ultra-fast ASP.NET: Building Ultra-fast and Ultra-scalable Web Sites Using ASP.NET and SQL Server
Richard Kiessig “Ultra-fast ASP.NET: Building Ultra-fast and Ultra-scalable Web Sites Using ASP.NET and SQL ServerUltra-Fast ASP.NET presents a practical approach to building fast and scalable web sites using ASP.NET and SQL Server. In addition to a wealth of tips, tricks and secrets, you’ll find advice and code examples for all tiers of your application, including the client, caching, IIS 7, ASP.NET, threads, session state,SQL Server , Analysis Services, infrastructure and operations. By applying the ultra-fast approach to your projects, you’ll squeeze every last ounce of performance out of your code and infrastructure, giving your site unrivaled speed.
Oct 2009 | English | ISBN-13: 978-1-4302-2383-2 | 487 Pages | PDF | 6.21 MB
The approach is mostly prescriptive; rather than drowning you in options, the book presents and explains specific high-impact recommendations and demonstrates them with detailed examples. Using this knowledge, you will soon be building high-performance web sites that scale easily as your site grows.
What you’ll learn
* A way of thinking about performance issues that will help you obtain real results.
* How to apply key principles that will help you build ultra-fast and ultra-scalable web sites.
* How to use the ultra-fast approach to be fast in multiple dimensions. You’ll have not only fast pages but also fast changes, fast fixes, fast deployments and more.
* Techniques that are being used by some of the world’s largest web sites.
* How to structure your HTML and CSS to create pages that load ultra-fast.
* Tips for using Silverlight, Ajax and IIS 7 to improve the performance of your site.
* How to use comprehensive caching at all tiers to deliver content faster.
* Tips and tricks for optimizing your ASP.NET and SQL Server code for performance and scalability.
* How to use Analysis Services to offload your relational database.
* Why many sites that serve individual pages quickly are not scalable.
* How to avoid common pitfalls that can have an adverse impact on your site’s performance, both now and as it grows.
* How to apply an end-to-end systems-based approach to web site performance and scalability, which includes everything from the browser and the network to caching, back-end operations, hardware infrastructure, and your software development process.
Very Nice Sharing
پھر یوں ہوا کے درد مجھے راس آ گیا