Iss Bar Compitition Main app ko Daal ki Recipe share kerni hai.... 2
winner Ko SD award Diya Jaye Ga.
1...Aik Member sirf aik he recipe Share Karsakta Hai.
2...Apni Recipes 21st June Tak Iss He Post Main Share Kijeye.
2...Aik Recipe jo Pehle Share Ki Jachuki Hogi...wo Dobara Nahi Share Ki Jaye Gi.
aap sab ki participation ka intazaar rahay ga
SD ki Basanti
I Love the feelings When U Hold My Hand....
1 cup Split Red Lentil (Masoor Dal)
5 slit Green Chilli (Hari mirch)
1 tblsp chopped Coriander Leaves (Dhania Patta)
1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder (Haldi)
1/2 cup grated Coconut
Salt to taste
1 tsp Mustard Seeds (Raai / Raee)
1 tsp Cumin Seed (Jeera)
2 chopped Tomato (Tamatar)
1 tblsp Oil
1 meduim sized sliced Onion (Pyaj)
How to make masala dal:
- Wash and soak the gram for 30 minutes.
- Grind the grated coconut with a little water to a smooth paste in a blender.keep aside.
- Fry the sliced onions till golden brown. remove and keep aside.
- Cook the gram in a pressure cooker with just sufficient water to cook the dal until soft.
- Remove the lid of the cooker and add the green chillies , turmeric powder tomatoes and salt. cook for 3 minutes.
- When the tomatoes are cooked add the coconut paste. mix thoroughly.
- Cook for a minute and remove from the flame.
- Heat the oil in a pan. add the mustard seeds, when they crackle add the cumin seeds.
- Fry for a few seconds over a low flame. pour over the dal.
- Serve hot garnished with the fried onions and the chopped corriander leaves.
* 2 cups of Pigeon Beans (Arhar Dal) (washed)
* 1 tsp. of Turmeric Powder (Pisi Haldi) (optional)
* Salt (to taste)
* Fresh Green Chillies (Hari Mirch) (to taste)
* 1 tbsp. of Ginger (Adrak) (grated)
* Dried Red Chillies (crushed - to taste)
* A bunch of Fresh Cilantro Leaves (Hara Dhania) (chopped)
* Lemon Juice (Nimbu Arakh) (from � lemon)
* 2 tbsp. of Cooking Oil
1. Wash and soak beans in plenty of water overnight. Strain.
2. In a pot combine beans, turmeric powder, salt and water (enough to make water about 3 inches higher than beans). Cook beans on medium heat. Keep adding water as it evaporates and more is needed for beans to cook. When cooked the beans should be soft and the consistency should be stew like.
3. Heat cooking oil in a frying pan. Quickly add all of the garnish ingredients except for the coriander/cilantro and lemon juice. Turn off heat. Add this to beans along with coriander/cilantro and lemon juice.
CHANA DAAL RECIPE
1 cup chana daal
7 cup water
1 tsp salt
1/4 tsp cayenne
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/4 tsp cumin powder
1/4 tsp corriander powder
1 tblsp tamarind pulp
1 tsp sugar
1 tblsp vegetable oil
1/4 tsp black mustard seeds
1 chopped garlic clove
- Soak the chana daal in 4 cup water for 2-3 hours then wash and drain.
- Boil 3 cups water and the salt in a pan.
- Add the chana dal, cover the pan and cook over medium flame for 30 min.
- Stir the dal when cooked.
- Add cayenne, turmeric, cumin, coriander, sugar the tamarind pulp (skin & seeds removed).
- Stir well and allow to simmer uncovered.
- In a separate frying pan, heat the vegetble oil over low heat and add the mustard seeds and chopped garlic to it.
- When the oil gets hot, add the oil mixture to the simmering pot of dal.
- Immediately cover the pot and keep covered for 2 min. while the dal continues to simmer.
- Cook chana daal uncovered for another 5 min. and the dal is ready to be served with rice or Naan.