Strawberry Cheesecake Muffins
5 1/2 cups - king arthur unbleached white flour, sifted
2 tbsp - baking powder
3/4 tsp - salt
2 - large eggs, beaten
2 1/2 cups - milk
1 cup - brown sugar
2/3 cups - melted butter
1 tsp - lemon peel, grated
1/2 tsp - almond extract
8 ounces - cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup - powdered sugar
1/2 cup - seedless strawberry jam
1/4 cup - sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease 24 regular size muffin pans with vegetable spray or use paper muffin cups.
- In a large mixing bowl, blend flour, baking powder and salt together. Set aside.
- In another large mixing bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, brown sugar, melted butter, lemon peel and almond extract until mixed well and set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar together in a small bowl.
- Add liquid ingredients to dry ingredients and mix only until blended.
- Do not over mix, it makes tough muffins.
- Spoon about 1/3 muffin batter in pans, plop about a tablespoon of cream cheese batter on top and then a teaspoon of jam on top of that.
- Add enough muffin batter to fill cups 3/4 full.
- Sprinkle a little sugar on top of muffins before baking.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350 F depending on your oven.
- The muffins should be light golden brown and spring back when you touch them.
- Remove from pans and cool completely before storing them in a tight fitting container.
- Enjoy your strawberry muffins with a dollop of butter or some more strawberry jam!
Sab Mill Chuke Hain Mujhe
Main Ab Takreban Mukamal Ho Chuki Hoon!!
dekhne main tu mazey ka laging.