Thread: 2days news 4rm bollywood 14dec09

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1314 Thread(s)

Default 2days news 4rm bollywood 14dec09

After functioning as the helper director to B-Towns leading dark filmmaker Ram Gopal Varma, Mahesh Nair is now all set to create a mark as a director with his film Accident On Hill Road. Motivated by the daily accidents that occur on Mumbai roads, the director Nair has not only narrated a true confrontation, but also has challenged himself by casting Celina Jaitley in a never seen before avatar.
    Says the director, I like to experiment, and so I cast Celina for this intense role. It will be a pleasant surprise to see her in a not so glamorous role with a short haircut.With her is a superb theater artiste, Abhimanyu Singh, who was earlier seen in Gulaal and the most qualified of them all Mr. Farooq Shaikh.
    The film is ready for release on the 31st of this month (31 December 2009) and I am only awaiting the censor certificate, signs off Nair.

Actress Raima Sen says that she is not seen in commercial movies since she doesnt get offers to do such movies.I dont get commercial films. But Im happy doing the kind of films I get to do and the directors I work with, said Raima, who was the showstopper at the Gitanjali Lifestyle bridal fashion show here Sunday.Her forthcoming releases include Aparna Sens Japanese Wife, Rituparno Ghoshs Nouka Dubi, Vinay Shuklas Mirch and Leena Yadavs Teen Patti all would get released soon.

Im offered only these kind of films. If a good commercial film will come my way, I would love to do it. As of now, Im going back to Kolkata to shoot for another Bengali film, she added.At the fashion show, Raima walked the ramp in a lace lehenga designed by Pria Kataria Puri.I really loved the lehenga I was exhausting and the other gowns were equally nice, said Raima.
    At the show 14 models walked the ramp displaying bridal creations by designer Varija Bajaj, Monica and Karishma, Puri and Prriya and Chintan. Adding glamour to the show was a power packed performance by Manasi Scott.

The entrepreneur side to Dino Moreas character seems more confident at the moment than the actor.After opening a bar at Bandra, Mumbai, Dino is all set to open three more branches in Mumbai.One branch would be in South Mumbai, the other in Lokhandwala/ Versova and the third in or near Malad. I want the bar customs in Mumbai to be quieter and more spacious so that people can just come in for a quiet drink and relax. Bars have become strangely synonymous with noisy smoky places. I want to change that, informs Dino.
    Dino is also ready to market male designer clothes, which would have clothes devoted to the two cricketers Yuvraj and Dhoni.As for movies Dino would rather wait than do the cameos that have been offered to him lately with the promise of better roles.Dino, who turned 34 on December 9, has again been seen extensively in the company of his long-standing friend Nandita Mahtani.Says Dino, Weve had our share of ups and downs. But weve always been close, no matter what has happened in our lives.
    As for the other women, theyve their own conscience to deal with.Dino doesnt rule out permanence in his relationship with Nandita.This time whoever it is, it will be for keeps, Dino promises himself. I do look for someone to share my life with now. Dinos parents flew into Mumbai from Bangalore for his birthday. It was we three brothers and my parents. Now I need that one special person. Thats all one needs to make a complete life, no?
    Is age and work lastly catching up with Amitabh Bachchan ? The actor recently was caught napping at a felicitation role! Bachchan was at Satyam Cinema in Chennai, where he was honored by the Film Federations on Saturday. The 67 year old veteran dozed off before the ceremony and woke up thoroughly unsettled , not knowing where he was.Says filmmaker Balki, who was with Big B, He was fine. He finally had some sleep. At the end of the evening, Big B had 24 shawls to bring back, though he had gone with only a days baggage.
    Asked what he would do with the huge heave, the Big B said, I will give them to needy.But the shawls were the least of his burdens. Says Balki, Last week, he was running around Paas premiere . On Friday morning , he left to shoot for Big Boss without any sleep after the premiere. After shooting the entire day , he attended a party and then on Saturday morning he left for Chennai. At an age when a lot of us will be in a rocking chair, he is still rocking.

All the work he is trying to juggle is taking its toll on his health, even as he scurries from events to cities to promote his films and reap the benefits. We think its about time he took some rest, for sure we want to see more of him, but not at the cost of his health.

She can make even a tacky dress look amazing. Katrina Kaif, the appealing eye-grabber, isnt just into designer dresses. She also likes to pick up garments and fashion accessory like bags and ornaments from wayside shops. I dont believe in designer brands only. I shop at Linking path, and pick up cool tees and bags from the small roadside shops, she is quoted as saying by a news network. Katrina was particularly seen in a lot of tees and short skirts while promoting her film Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani last month.
    She began dressing casually in those days to look like her character in the film.Interestingly, in her next film Raajneeti she would be seen draped in saris. Reports say director Prakash Jha wants to shoot an item song for the film and Katrina has expressed her wish to do it. However, Jha isnt enthused about roping Kat in for the number because she has a non-glam role in the film.
    Danny Boyle has set a trend for the Bollywood filmmakers to follow. After Boyles Oscar winning Slumdog Millionaire based on slum dwellers, Bollywood filmmakers are embarking on this subject which is less explored.Directed by Sudhir Mishra, Tera Kya Hoga Johnny stars Neil Nitin Mukesh, Soha Ali Khan, Shahana Goswami and Karan Nath.

The movie is based on a child living on street Sikander. And sometime back, the film was screened at South Asian Film Festival in New York and the critics said that the story was similar to that of Slumdog Millionaire. So, the director planned to make English version of the movie.
    The director says, After Slumdog Millionaire, the West is looking with much curiosity at the slum culture of Mumbai. I had no plans of doing an English version of Tera Kya Hoga Johnny. But everyone who saw it in New York suggested I do it.
    Every frame in my film has been shot in the lanes and gullies of South Mumbai in Colaba.The movie will be released by Jan next year.
    Aamir Khan was on a promotional spree for his upcoming flick, 3 Idiots. He has been traveling to various parts of India in costume to promote his film. Newly, when he was traveling in an auto-rickshaw in the look of an old man, his vehicle collided with another three wheeler and luckily, Aamir Khan escaped unharmed. But two of his co-passengers continual several injuries. Aamir with his two colleagues were taken to hospital.
    Says a source, At around 5 am on Sunday, while returning from the Dasaswamedh Ghat where he had taken a boat ride, the auto ahead of Aamirs rickshaw tilted due to the potholes on the road. To avoid a accident, Aamirs rickshaw was forced to grind to a halt. Due to the impact, a co-passenger was hurt.Aamirs publicist confirms the mishap and says, He was lucky to be saved. He did not sustain any injuries. The publicist adds, Two crew members of 3 Idiots are accompanying Aamir. One of them was badly injured and spent five hours receiving medical aid after which he was discharged.
    Aamir Khan has been traveling to various parts of India as a part of the film promotional and he will leave clues and his friends will help people to locate him with the clues. The winner will get to celebrate New Year with Aamir and his family.

*~*~*~*ღ*~*~*~**~*~*~*ღ*~*~*~*

2m4ccw6 - 2days news 4rm bollywood 14dec09

*~*~*~*ღ*~*~*~**~*~*~*ღ*~*~*~*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)

Default Re: 2days news 4rm bollywood 14dec09

itna kuch perhna paray ga
    whksxc - 2days news 4rm bollywood 14dec09

Mentioned
    839 Post(s)