2 tbsp - oil
1/2 cup - onion, minced
2 tsp - garlic, minced
1 tsp - ginger, minced
1/2 tsp - chili powder
1/2 tsp - turmeric powder
500g - chicken mince
1 tsp - garam masala powder
1 tbsp - coriander leaves, chopped
1 tbsp - mint leaves, chopped
2 slices - bread
Egg and bread crumbs to coat
Oil to deep fry
Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a kadai.
- Fry onion, garlic and ginger till golden brown.
- Add chilli and turmeric powder, minced chicken and salt.
- Fry for 2-3 minutes.
- Cover and cook on low flame till the chicken is tender.
- Add garam masala, coriander and mint leaves.
- Stir till the excess moisture is dried.
- Break the bread into very tiny pieces and add to the chicken mixture.
- Stir well and let the mixture cool.
- Shape the mixture into cutlets of desired shape, coat with egg and bread crumbs.
- Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot.
- Garnish with onion and tomato rings and serve with french fries.
Sab Mill Chuke Hain Mujhe
Main Ab Takreban Mukamal Ho Chuki Hoon!!
i love pakistan