Cabbage Green Chilli Sabzi
3 cups - cabbage, chopped finely
1 to 1.5 tbsp - grated coconut, fresh/frozen
1 tsp - jeera seeds
2 to 3 - green chillies, low to medium spiced
3 to 4 strands - cilantro
1 tsp - oil/ghee
1/2 tsp - mustard seeds
3 to 4 - curry leaves
a generous pinch of hing
1 tsp - lemon juice
a pinch - turmeric
salt as per taste
- Pulse coconut, green chillies, cilantro, jeera and hing a couple of times or until all ingredients blend well
- DO NOT add water while blending.
- Heat oil in pan; temper with mustard seeds, curry leaves and turmeric;
- Add the masala mix and saute for a minute or until the raw smell disappears; make sure to saute regularly.
- Add the chopped cabbage and mix well; cook covered until done.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Remove from stove and add lemon juice.
- Serve hot with rice or rotis.
Sab Mill Chuke Hain Mujhe
Main Ab Takreban Mukamal Ho Chuki Hoon!!
i will try it