Thread: I will take the blame if Veer fails: Salman Khan

Mentioned
    1031 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9706 Thread(s)

Thumbs up I will take the blame if Veer fails: Salman Khan

Bollywood Gossip: It is a Bollywood Movie that has been in the making for more than two decades and cost a whopping normal Veer37 - I will take the blame if Veer fails: Salman KhanRs 40 crores, but actor Salman Khan is unfazed while announcing that he is ready to take the blame if Veer fails.

While promoting the movie in a press conference, Actor Salman Khan told “I have been told plenty of times that period dramas are not a safe genre and there are many flops to prove the point. I have left it for the audiences to decide if Veer works or not. If it does, the credit will be everybody’s and if it doesn’t, then I will take the blame.”

The 44-year-old bollywood actor plays a Pindari soldier leading a revolt against the British Rule in the bollywood movie set in the year 1857 and the project in the actor’s own words has been a “Long and a Hard journey.”

“The idea has stayed with me for the past two decades and back then there was no scope for an ambitious project like Veer, not the budget, neither the audience. But that has changed now and after a long time, the film finally materialised,” said Salman Khan.

Salman Khan is said to have spent months learning horse riding for this movie and has currently started blogging to promote the bollywood movie “Veer”.

This movie is all ready to be release on December 22 and we will see for ourselves whether this movie is being able to rule the box office or not.

Mentioned
    839 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9270 Thread(s)

Default Re: I will take the blame if Veer fails: Salman Kh

kis kis ne dekhi hia kaise movie hai ?
    صرف آواز نہیں ، لفظ بھی مقفل ہیں مرے

سوچ میں ہوں کہ اب تجھ کو پکاروں کیسے