اجينو موتو اور نمک
تيل تلنے کيلے ايک کپ
دو کپ ترکيب:
ميدے ميں انڈے اور نمک ڈال کر گوندھ ليں پھر اس کي چار عدد گول روٹياں بناليں، فرائي پين ميں ايک چمچ تيل لے کر چکن اور باقي مصالحے ڈال کر فرائي کرليں، اب اس چکن کو روٹي کے اوپر رکھ کر اس کا رول بنائيں، اس طرح چاروں روٹيوں کے چار رول بناليں، دو کپ تيل گرم کر کے اس ميں يہ رول فرائي کرليں، اب کيچپ کے ساتھ گرما گرم پيش کريں۔
Quick Chilly Chicken
Chicken , diced into cubes with or without bones- 1kg
red food color-optional 1/4 tsp
grated ginger- 1 tsp
chopped garlic- 3 tsp
ajinomotto - a pinch
chopped onion- 1 cup
chopped green onion - 1/2 cup
chilly sauce - 2 tsp
soy sauce- 4tsp
tomato sauce - 4 tsp
Vinegar - 1 tsp
Cornflour- 1 tbsp
Oil- 1 tbsp
salt- to taste
mix soy,chilly and tomato sauces keeping 1 tsps from each. Add chopped garlic, ginger and mix well. Add color., ajinomoto Marinate the chicken pieces for 10-20 minutes. Heat oil in a pan. Add the chiken , and stir well, sprinkle cornflour, stir well. Keep it covered, and cook under low flame for 15 minutes. Increase the heat and stir very well,till it reaches semi dry consistency.. Add chopped green onion,capsicum and vinegar. Stir in the remaining sauces. Stir well. Serve hot with fried rice or chappathi
Achari Chicken Curry Chicken
I prefer to put all Fry the onions till Put in the chicken a
Put in the yogurt an Roast again after th VOILA...Its done! EN
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 720x520 and weights 219KB.
- Chicken - 1 (700-800gms), cut into pieces
- Onions - 3 / sliced fine
- Tomatoes - 3 / chopped fine
- Garlic Paste - 1 tbsp
- Ginger Paste - 1 tbsp
- Yogurt (curd) - 3 tbsp/thick
- Kalonji - 1 tsp (Nigella seeds)
- Methi dana - 1/2 tsp (Fenugreek seeds)
- Whole Zeera - 1 tsp (Cumin Seeds)
- Saunf - 1 tsp (Fennel seeds)
- Bhuna Zeera Powder - 1 tsp (Roasted Cumin Powder)
- Red Chilli Powder - 1/2 tsp
- Haldi - 1/2 tsp (Turmeric Powder)
- Green chilies - 2-3/ to taste
- Lemon Juice - of 1 lemon
- Salt to taste
- Fresh Coriander (Hara Dhania) to garnish
- Slit the green chilies and soak them in thelemon juice. Keep aside.
- Heat about 4-5 tbsps of oil in a nice big wok (kadhai), and fry the onions till brown.
- Add the kalonji + methi dana + Whole Zeera + Saunf. Mix well.
- Add ginger-garlic paste and haldi...roast well.
- Now put in the chicken pieces and roast on high flame till well browned.
- On high flame, add yogurt and fry well, but gently...don't want to debone the chicken!
- Once it leaves oil, add the red chilli powder + roasted zeera powder + tomatoes..and roast well once again on high flame.
- Once this also leaves oil around the edges. add about 1/2 a cup of water + salt to taste...and cook covered, on simmer for about 30 mins. Stir once in a while.
- Once the chicken is tender, put in the chilies with the lemon juice and fresh coriander, and simmer for 5-7 minutes to enhance the flavours!
- Serve with naan roti or basmati rice, and a veggie side-dish.
* Chicken : 1 kg
* Tomato : 1 kg ( chopped)
* Red Chili : 6-8 ( coarse powder)
* Green chili : 2 (sliced )
* Garam Masala :1 tsp
* Oil : 1/2 cup
* Ginger : 3 2/3 tbsp ( 50 gms) ( chopped )
* Garlic : 4 tsp
* Capsicum :1/2 ( cut into small cubes)
* Coriander Leaves : 2tsp
Method of preparation:
1. Heat oil in a pan. Add Garlic paste, red chili(fry the whole red chili and grind it into fine powder), tomato and cook for 5 minutes.
2. Stirring constantly add ginger and green chillies. Add salt and cook on a medium heat for 3 - 5 minutes.
3. Add chicken and sprinkle garam masala. Cover and cook for 5 - 10 minutes.
4. When the chicken is cooked and when oil seperates from the masala, garnish it with coriander leaves capsicum.
5. Serve hot.
- 1 1/2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs or breasts (thinly cut)
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cardamom pods
- 1 teaspoon allspice
- juice from 1 lemon
For Chicken Shawarma sauce:
- 1 cup tahini
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons yogurt
- 8 loaves of pita bread or 4 large
- thinly slice cucumbers
- thinly sliced onions
- 1/2 teaspoon sumac
- thinly sliced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
- pickle slices (optional)
How to make Chicken Shawarma:
- Combine all ingredients except for chicken, fillings, and sauce ingredients to make marinade. If it seems a little dry, add a little olive oil (atablespoon at a time). Here is an excellent tahini recipe, if you do not have some handy.
- Add chicken, cover and refrigerate at least 8 hours, preferable overnight.
- In a stockpot or large saucepan, cook chicken over medium heat for 45 minutes or until done. Be sure not to overcook! If chicken becomes a little dry, add a few tablespoons of water throughout cooking duration.
- While chicken is cooking, prepare the sauce. Combine sauce ingredients and mix well. Set aside.
- Take the onions, tomatoes, cucumbers and sprinkle with sumac. Add other filling ingredients in a large bowl and combine well.
- When the chicken is done, you can shred it, slice it, or leave into large pieces.
- As long as it it thinly cut, there is not much difference. I prefer to cut mine into wide strips.
- Prepare the Pita: Place enough chicken on pita that cover 1/4 of the loaf.
- Add veggies and pour sauce.
- Roll like a soft taco or burrito and you have shawarma!
- You can also stuff the pocket of the pita if you like.
Ingredients (serves 4)
- plain flour, for dusting
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup extra tasty cheddar cheese, finely grated
- 1 1/2 cups breadcrumbs
- salt and cracked black pepper
- 16 chicken tenderloins, trimmed
- olive oil, for cooking
- barbecue sauce, to serve
- Place the flour and egg in separate bowls.
- Place the cheese, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper in another bowl and toss to combine well.
- Working in batches, dip the chicken in the flour, then the egg. Transfer to the breadcrumb mixture and press to coat each tenderloin well. Repeat with the remaining chicken.
- Place enough oil in a non-stick frying pan to cover the base. Heat over medium heat. Cook the chicken in two batches for two minutes on each side or until golden brown.
- Remove and drain on a paper towel. Serve with a side of barbecue sauce.