A few slices of plain sponge cake
1 liter of milk
2 Tbs. custard powder
3-4 Tbs, sugar (more if u like it really sweet)
jelly (flavored gelatin)..Prepared according to instructions on the packet
Assorted fruits chopped
Category : Sweets / Desserts
Rating : 4
Contributor : n/a
1. In a dish, line the bottom with slices of the sponge cake.
2. Sprinkle a little milk or any fruit juice to moisten it.
3. In a cup combine the custard powder with 2 tablespoons of milk and mix to form a paste. In a saucepan, bring the liter of milk to boil and add the custard powder mix slowly while stirring simultaneously. Simmer for 5 minutes till slightly thick then remove from heat.
4. When a bit cool spread evenly over the cake layer. Then add a layer of fruits.
5. Mix the jelly according to instructions on the packet. When the jelly has cooled and has started to thicken, spread it as a layer over the fruit.
6. Leave to cool and set for a while in the fridge. Top with whipped cream. Chill and serve
v nice tnx
nice recipe. main bana ke dhekoongi
Jaisi Bhi Hoon Achi Buri, Apne Liye Hoon
Main Khud Ko Nahin Dhekti Auron Ki Nazar Se !
hmmm...looks yummy but i can't have it
one quartet of [1 of 4 wings]
The FIRST & ONLY School that i ever attended
Syedna Saifuddin Taahir High School
Aligarh Muslim University