Thread: Wasim to appear in Fuzon video

Mentioned
    836 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9270 Thread(s)

grin Wasim to appear in Fuzon video

fuzon journey1 - Wasim to appear in Fuzon video

Wasim Akram - Wasim to appear in Fuzon video

Former cricketer Wasim Akram is not just about match commentary in television studios anymore. According to sources, the Sultan of Swing is ready to act in a music video for the band Fuzon. 'Suna Suna' a track from Fuzon's album Journey, which was released in India in March, will feature Akram and his wife Huma.

The feel of the video reflects the mood of the song, which is a soft, sad romantic melody. Akram, who recently acquired a new look for the music video, is looking dashing in his new avatar. "I have known the members of Fuzon personally and have always been interested in their music.

I am not very familiar with English music but love to listen to both Indian and Pakistani genres," the ace cricketer said.

When asked about his makeover, Akram said, "I love experimenting with my looks and used to do it even when I played cricket."

Talking about their album and the presence of Akram in the music video, Fuzon said: "We have known Wasimbhai for almost a year now. He loved the songs and wanted to be part of the album. So, when we were working on the song 'Soona soona' which is a sad love song, we thought of him." Look out for the video when it appears on your music channels
    صرف آواز نہیں ، لفظ بھی مقفل ہیں مرے

سوچ میں ہوں کہ اب تجھ کو پکاروں کیسے

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)

Default Re: Wasim to appear in Fuzon video

nice

but is ki wife kon hai