hmmmm....Thanks for shairng Sheem .
Homeopathy in Chronic Renal or Kidney failure
1) Symptomatic medicines with some specific medicines to control the causative disease such as Diabetes mellitus, hypertension, etc.
2) Dialysis (Haemodialysis or Peritoneal dialysis depending on the doctors decision)
3) Kidney transplantation.
These are not the curative procedure for CRF but instead they keep a person alive by performing the crucial functions of the kidneys. But homeopathy stimulates someone’s immune system to perform normal functions in this way damaged kidneys start functioning normally.A comparison in between Homeopathic and allopathic treatment in Kidney Failure.
1) In comparison to life long treatment in allopathy
Homeopathic medicines can be stopped in 2 to 5 years depending on the severity and underlying cause of the disease.
2) Damaged Kidneys cannot be repaired in allopathy. Modern medicine try to facilitate the bodily waste products to pass out by the process of dialysis through artificial or by transplanted natural kidney.
Though Homeopathy does not provide any substitute (dialysis or new Kidney) for any organ (Kidney) but it can revive the damaged organ as it has been proved at many times in my treated TB cases where I always found normal tissue in place of fibrocavitory lesions (Completely damaged tissue).
3) The process of dialysis could not be stopped once a patient starts on it. As the time passes this procedure has to done more frequently.
Patient’s kidney starts improving as soon as he starts taking homeopathic treatment. It helps the patient withdrawing from dialysis.
4) There is no curative procedure for CRF in modern medicine. Kidney transplantation and Dialysis does not cure renal failure, but instead keeps a person alive by performing the crucial functions of the kidneys. But homeopathy stimulates someone’s immune system to perform normal functions, in this way damaged kidneys start functioning normally.
5) There is very high percentage of rejection of new kidney,
if such patient starts taking homeopathic treatment that would minimize the rejection percentage.
6) Patient has to spend Rs.5000 to 20000/- per month exclusively on medicines. Expanses of hospital’s fee and investigations are superfluous.
Homeopathic treatment cost depends on the severity of disease and knowledge and experience of the doctor, even a costliest doctor's treatment remains quite economical than allopathic expenses.
7) In case of kidney transplanted patients kidney’s linked diseases like Diabetes mellitus and Hypertension may become uncontrolled instead of taking full medical care.
But Classical Homeopathic treatment not only repairs the damaged kidneys but side by side it helps in maintaining the blood sugar level and blood pressure to a normal level.
Which type of kidney patients should take Homeopathic treatment?
1. Healthy persons who have strong family history of renal failure should take classical homeopathic treatment to avoid the risk of renal failure.
2. Diabetic patients who are suffering from Hypertension also must take homeopathic treatment.
3. Persons who are having symptoms of early renal failure of unknown etiology.
4. Kidney patients of any stage should start homeopathic treatment earliest possible for avoiding passing into the complete renal damage.
5. Patients who are on dialysis can get rid off the frequent dialysis by taking classical homeopathic treatment.
6. Patients who are waiting for renal transplantation should start homeopathic treatment which can stop the urgent need of kidney donor.
It’s mean to say that nothing is too late for classical homeopathic treatment; every patient should start it as soon as they come to know about benefits of homeopathy.
Written By: Dr KK Goyal
Homeopathy in Chronic Renal or Kidney failure :: Other Medicines
hmmmm....Thanks for shairng Sheem .
yeh laga lena wahan pe
Yahi Dastoor-E-ulfat Hai,Nammi Ankhon,
Mein Le Kar Bhi,
Sabhi Se Kehna Parta Hai,K Mera Haal,
Now I will read time to time that...