Thread: Interview Aamir Khan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    32 Thread(s)

snow Interview Aamir Khan

aamir khan01 - Interview Aamir Khan

People sat up to take notice when they discovered an Aamir Khan they never knew - the director of TAARE ZAMEEN PAR who could pick up the directorial gauntlet to make a film on the delicate and little-known problem of dyslexia among children. Some felt he might go back to where he began - acting in very few, carefully chosen films, one at a time, in characters as different from Mangal Pandey in THE RISING to the determined Bhuvan in LAGAAN to the cynical lover-boy in DIL CHAHTA HAI. Sorry, wrong number. He has gone back to acting of course, but he is now armed with the confidence of producing a film without either directing or acting in it, and all for the family - namely, to launch nephew Imran Khan as hero. Our correspondent pins down the elusive actor for a few questions about his new project JAANE TU YA JAANE NA co-produced with Mansoor Khan.

Has life changed after TAARE ZAMEEN PAR?
    Yes, Taking over as director of TAARE ZAMEEN PAR has changed my life in many ways. One of the immediate ramifications was that I was no longer available to JAANE TU... as sole producer. JAANE TU... is important to me for many reasons. The obvious reason is Imran. But the more delicate one is that this would be the first film from Aamir Khan Productions I would not be acting in. As a production house, we intend to produce many films where I will not be a part of the acting cast. These films are as important to me as my work as an actor.

You are too much of a perfectionist, we are told. Does this create problems in your varied functions as an involved film person?
    Basically, I am extremely particular about anything that has my name on it. That is why I took over as director of TZP. I had no choice but to delay JAANE TU... indefinitely unless I found someone who could take over, someone whose creative instincts I could trust as much as I could trust my own. This was not an easy task for a person like me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)

Default Re: Interview Aamir Khan

thnx 4 sharing

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5874 Thread(s)

Default Re: Interview Aamir Khan

Nice sharing jia