Thread: Halal And Haraam

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    96 Thread(s)

Halal And Haraam

HALAL AND HARAAM

people! eat of what is on earth Halaal and good; and do not follow the footsteps of Satan for he is to you an avowed enemy. Al-Quraan: 2- 168
    In everyone’s life there are two boundaries one is the Halaal boundary and the other is the Haraam boundary as long as one is in the Halaal boundary he or she is in the right path, the path of Allah and every small ammal (deed ) they do like moving a thorn or stone from the path, or smiling at someone, or eating, or sleeping, or passing toilet & cleaning, or saying salaam to someone Allah rewards them enormously with huge amounts of virtues to such great extents that one could never imagine or compute the amount of virtues for these deeds. For example if one says Subhanallah once i.e (Allah is most perfectly pure) then Allah fills half of the Mizan scale with virtues and Mizan scale is a scale that could weigh the seven heavens and seven earths at one time; and if a person says Alhumdulillah (all praise belongs only to Allah) Allah fills the other half of the Mizan scale, and if one utters Allah hu Akbar (Allah is great) Allah fills the heavens and earth completely with virtues for the one who recites it.
    Allah’s Messenger Muhammed (s.a.w) said Tasbeeh stating that Subhanallah is half the Mizan scale, and praise be to Allah (Alhumdulillah) fills it completely; Allahu Akbar fills the space between the Heaven and Earth, fasting is the half of Endurance and cleanliness is half of faith. Tirmidhi-296.

Allah not only gives us these enormous amount of virtues but also wipes out our sins also i.e. when we make ablution Allah wipes out the sins we have committed with our hands, mouth, eyes, ears, and legs,

Apostle of Allah, tell me about ablution also. He said: He who uses water for ablution, rinses his mouth, snuffs up water and blows it out, the sins of his face, his mouth and his nostrils will be washed away. When he washes his face, as Allah has commanded him, the sins of his face are carried away from the end of his beard with the water. Then (when) he washes his forearms up to the elbows, the sins of his arms are carried away with the water from his finger-tips. When he wipes his head, the sins of his head are carried away from the ends of his hair with the water. And (when) he washes his feet up to the ankles, the sins of his feet are carried away from his toes with the water. And if he stands to pray and praises Allah, lauds Him, glorifies Him with what becomes Him and shows wholehearted devotion to Allah, his sins will depart, leaving him (as innocent) as he was on the day his mother bore him. Sahih Muslim
    Hadith 1812 Narrated by
    Amr ibn Abasah SulamiSo also a believing man or women have all their sins wiped out when they face some calamity or the other
    Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) said, "The believing man or woman continues to have affliction in person, property and children so that they may finally meet Allah, free from sinAllah purifies us from our sins and keeps multiplying our virtues to such great extents that one could never imagine as to how much Allah gives virtues for each of our good deeds.Allah has also made certain of our deeds Fard (compulsory) not because He is gaining anything from it if we perform it, or loose something if we do not perform it; but it is totally for our benefit only, if we do it we gain and if we don’t we lose, to such great enormous amounts such as one could never never imagine as to how great was his gain or loss, for Allah wants us to use these opportunities and save enough virtues and save ourselves from the wretched hell and make ourselves worthy of the Paradise that Allah has prepared for us. We should also understand that all these enormous amount of virtues come to us only when we stay in the HALAAL boundary, for if we step outside this boundary we automatically fall into the Haraam boundary (Haraam, Kufr, Shirk) and how ever big our deeds may be, we don’t ever get even a single virtue for it. For Haraam boundary is the boundary of Satan and Allah abhors and hates sharing anything with Satan, i.e. even if a person does Haj, or Umrah, or builds great masjids and madarasas prays all his life and fasts regularly or does any good deeds if one is in the Haraam boundary they will not earn even one single virtue for their deed. This life we spend on this earth is a life of total freedom and one has to choose between Allah and Satan totally out of his own free will and then stick to the Halaal boundary by following the Quran and Hadees; the words of Allah and the path of Prophet (s.a.w) the richest of paths for none in this world could have ever traced out a path so very crystal clear, faultless, flawless, and a path most complete; and above all it remains the LATEST OF THE LATEST path for all times and for the time to come; if one wants to enjoy the MAGNANIMOUS virtues Allah gives for every small or big good deed in ones life
    Kindly don’t miss the part II of Halaal & Haraam document

Halaal And Haraam

Most people are of the opinion that Haraam means eating pork or drinking liquor or involving in usury and worshiping idols are shirk; I don’t say that they are wrong but one should also understand that disobeying Allah is also Haraam, for they should understand that it is Satan who makes them disobey Allah and disobeying Allah and obeying Satan also amounts to Haraam and sometimes to Shirk. For example Allah says in the Qurantherefore fear not men but fear Me (Allah) and sell not My Signs (verses of the Quran) for a miserable price. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed they are (no better than) unbelievers.

Prophet Muhammed (s.a.w) said “ read the Quran, understand it, but do not use it (the recitation of the Quran) a source of earning your livelihood or eat by it”. (Hadees: Ahmed, & Taffrani)I taught some persons of the people of Suffah writing and the Qur'an. A man of them presented to me a bow. I said: It cannot be reckoned property; may I shoot with it in Allah's path? I must come to the Apostle of of Allah (peace be upon him) and ask him (about it). So I came to him and said : Apostle of Allah (peace be upon him), one of those whom I have been teaching writing and the Qur'an has presented me a bow, and as it cannot be reckoned property, may I shoot with it in Allah's path? He said: If you want to have a necklace of fire on you, accept itSunan-Abu-Dawood
    Hadith 3409
    Narrated-
    Ubaydah ibn as-Samit

So one could see it crystal clear that Allah and His Prophet (s.a.w) have made selling the ayaths (verses) of the holy Quran – HARAAM, please understand printing and binding and selling the Holy Quran is not in the least prohibited, it is only reading the verses of The Quran or teaching the verses of the Holy Quran and then taking money for it is prohibited both in the Quran and Hadees . Now tell me could one conduct Salah (Prayer) without reading the verses of the Quran, and if that Alim asks for a salary for conducting the Salah is it not totally Haraam, and if people give a salary to him that too is Haraam, and if people pray behind him that too is Haraam, for Muhammed (S.a.w.) said
    I heard the Messenger of Allah as saying: He who amongst you sees a wrong or Haraam should stop it with the help of his hand; and if he has not strength enough to do it, then he should do it with his tongue; and if he has not strength enough to do it (even), then he should (hate it) from his heart and (keep away from it) that is the least of faith (eeman).Sahih-Muslim Hadith 79

Narrated-by
    AbuSa'id al-Khudri
    Last edited by shaan; 11-07-2008 at 04:30 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    49 Thread(s)

Default Re: Halal And Haraam

jazakALLAH

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)

Default Re: Halal And Haraam

JAZAK ALLAH