While everyone else was busy trying to keep up with iPhone, the Apple team was busy creating amazing new features that would make iPhone more powerful, easier to use, and more indispensable than ever. The result is iPhone 4 – The biggest thing to happen to iPhone since iPhone.
Adding to the runaway success of its predecessors, apple iPhone 4 after being unveiled officially last week, is all set to hit the shelves on June 24 and is absolutely ready for the pre-orders
in certain markets all across the globe.
In US, this amazing device is available exclusively on AT&T’s airwaves whereas in UK, the users are free to choose from the available carriers
- O2, Orange, Vodafone, 3UK and T-Mobile
are the 5 operators that have announced the plans to have the device available to their users. On its UK website
, the company also states that “When you purchase your iPhone from the Apple Online Store, you’ll get it SIM-free. So you can sign up for service with the carrier of your choice and change your carrier at any time.”
Also that the “iPhone may also be available at a reduced initial price with a contract directly from your wireless carrier.”
iPhone 4 Price
Some Important Facts
- starting from £499 for the 16GB model
- starting from £599 for the 32GB model
- £419 for the newly unveiled iPhone 3GS 8GB variant
- UK users can get the iPhone unlocked in case they purchase it straight from Apple.
- iPhone 4 pre-order limit is two per customer.
- The device is available in two colours – white and black – although Apple is not yet accepting pre-orders for the white model.
Other suggestion for the people looking out for the unlocked+ iPhone 4G is that they can order in Apple Store Hong Kong, France, Canada or in other countries that has an unlocked iPhone 4G.