Spaghetti Sauce And Meatballs
3 medium Onions, finely chopped
6 Italian Sausages
3 pounds Ground Beef
1 can Tomato Paste
3 cans Crushed Tomatoes
1 tablespoon Salt
1 teaspoon Pepper
1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
1 teaspoon Crushed Pepper
3 1/2 to 4 pounds Ground Beef
3/4 cup Italian Bread Crumbs
1 teaspoon Powdered Garlic
3/4 cup Grated Romano Cheese
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. Saute onions and Italian sausage until sausage is browned. Break up sausages with spatula or wooden spoon.
2. Add hamburger and brown. Break up hamburger while cooking.
3. Add tomato paste, crushed tomatoes, salt, pepper, garlic powder, brown sugar, and crushed pepper.
4. Simmer 2 hours. Add meatballs.
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, eggs, powdered garlic, grated romano cheese, salt and pepper.
3. Mix well and make 1-inch diameter meatballs.
4. Place meatballs in oven proof dish and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
5. Remove meatballs to plate.
6. Add to sauce at end of cooking.