Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: with heavy heart

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default with heavy heart

I had joined this forum,thinking that it is a gathering of people with serious passion for litrature.Recently I posted my nazm"Teray liayay" which was deleted which was deleted by the adminstrator who considered it to be unfit for this forum.I was aghast and rechecked if I had posted my nazm in "children's section" by mistake but no,it was in the poetry section of the mature people.
    Ajnabi ban-ban kay lagay milnay woh chahray aashna sy
    Chupkay say uth kay aa gaya maiN is liyay wahaN say

Meri tarah meri duniya maiN aanaa "Sagar"
    Chaho jo kabhi aanaa uth kay apnay jahaaN say

I thought I had come in the mehfil of adeeb but it seems that talibanization of litrature has started also.So I take my leave before it becomes too uncomforatble for me as well for the sentries of readers' conscience.
    I submit my poetry in over 18 forums and nowhere this has been said.
    Goodbye.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)

Default Re: with heavy heart

In this case it is best to contact sd admin....... one thing i must say here if moderators may choose to move, edit or delete the post must be informed through pm to the concerned person.....

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    323 Thread(s)

Agree with safia......

DREAMS BOY...

Mentioned
    1028 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9706 Thread(s)

brijinder bhai ... aap ki poetry delete nahi hoi sirf thread close hoi hai asolan tu content b edit hona chahe tha but nahi kia gaya ... aur wo waqehi fit nahi hoti humare forum mai ...

yeh forum na tu over 18 ka hai na under 18 ka ... yeh sub ka hai ... har age k log ate hain yahan ... so we dont allow such type of poetry in our forum m sorry

aap ne baki b sharing ki hai waisi hi poetry ap share kar sakte ho jo har age group k liye ho... mostly teenagers hi poetry parhte hain.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1314 Thread(s)

poetry mein jazbat ka izhaar he hua krta hai lekin openly is had tak mera nai khayal k ye sahi hai.. thread juz closed hai lekin udher he hai jahan ap ne post ki thi..
    baqi m agreed wid sheem..

*~*~*~*ღ*~*~*~**~*~*~*ღ*~*~*~*

2m4ccw6 - with heavy heart

*~*~*~*ღ*~*~*~**~*~*~*ღ*~*~*~*

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I never thought that poetry is mostly read by teenagers here.I had come to the site considering that people with aesthetic sensebilities, mature outlook and passion for poetry are the readers here.I revise my opinions because my understanding of "what is litrature"is vastly differnt from the forum's moderators.
    So I think it is better to take leave of this forum.You can also remove the thread if it is that a corrupting influence on the impressionable minds of teenagers.
    Thank you.I was good to be here for a while.

Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4710 Thread(s)

wayese me ne apki eak do poetry read ki thi it's really nice
    per ab yaha jo bhi baat ho rahi hai tu sabki apni apni soch hai
    aur dont forget ye muslim falmily fourm hai aur ham muslaman log main bhut barqi hoti hai aur sahi hoti hai islaam main perda bhut lazmi hota hai esi waja se ayesa hogaya aap kiu heavey heart per le rahey ho just relax & leave it na
    wayse bhi poerty hi tu thi ajkal tu dunya main na kaisi kaisi news arhi hai dekho tu dil dhel jata hai esi liye don't mind ha aur poetry share karo aur sad sad poetry na ham sabko bhut pasand ati hai me ko v so keep sharing 4 me sad sad poetry me bhut saddo hona eshi liye aur ab es baat ko yehi khtam karo ok keep smile & keep sharing...........

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    31 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Brijinder View Post
    I never thought that poetry is mostly read by teenagers here.I had come to the site considering that people with aesthetic sensebilities, mature outlook and passion for poetry are the readers here.I revise my opinions because my understanding of "what is litrature"is vastly differnt from the forum's moderators.
    So I think it is better to take leave of this forum.You can also remove the thread if it is that a corrupting influence on the impressionable minds of teenagers.
    Thank you.I was good to be here for a while.
    In regard to your closed thread....... it was answered by sheem that was accordingly to what you asked......
    please you dont criticise anyone on thier choice of poetry...... it is not appropriate to criticize memebers choice or taste......

in the last but not least i would like to say forget what happened and dont take it to heart and i hope you will be adding some new poetry and you'll definately enjoy staying here......

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6388 Thread(s)

i m agree with Sheem
    kuch halt nahi kaha sheem nay

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)