O.o Ashi o.O
Assalam o ALaikum!
I m here with the polling of this month's comp
1...sirf Aik he Ans ko vote diya jasakta hai.
2...Members apni shamil kiye gaye Ans ko vote nahi de sakte...
jis ne diya wo vote cancel kardiya jaye ga.
3...Polling ki last date 28 July Hai.
O.o Ashi o.O
Pizza with chErrY tOmatoEs & Goat chEEsE
1 pizza dough ball
2 Tablespoons Basil Pesto
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil1 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, Halved
1 Large Garlic Clove, Minced
2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
Sea Salt And Cracked Black Pepper
1/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Basil
1 1/2 Cups Thinly Sliced Mozzarella Cheese (About 6 Ounces)
3 Ounces Goat Cheese
Preheat the oven to it's highest setting. Mix together the tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper, and chopped basil. Stir well and set aside until you are ready to use. With your hands, stretch the pizza dough onto a 12 inch circle and place on a a pizza peel sprinkled with cornmeal to prevent sticking. Mix together the two tablespoons of olive oil and pesto and brush this onto the pizza dough leaving a 1 inch border. Scatter first the mozzarella slices evenly across the dough, then the tomatoes. Finally, crumble the goat cheese onto the pizza.
Bake for about 10 minutes or until the pizza crust is lightly browned and the cheese bubbly.
2 Tbsp. olive oil
2 cloves garlic, crushed and chopped
1 28 oz. can peeled tomatoes (Progresso), drained and seeded
1/2 tsp. salt
1 13" uncooked dough crust
8 oz. shredded mozzarella cheese
1 tsp. dried basil
extra virgin olive oil
1/4 cup fresh shredded parmesan cheese
1• Cut tomatoes into chunks and lightly saute in oil with garlic and salt. Drain and set aside.
2• Brush dough crust with oil. Top with cheese, tomatoes, and basil. Drizzle with oil.
3• Bake in preheated 500 degrees F oven on pizza stone for 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly.
4• Remove from oven and top with parmesan cheese.
5• Cool on a wire rack for 2-3 minutes before cutting into wedges and serving.
Spaghetti Sauce And Meatballs
3 medium Onions, finely chopped
6 Italian Sausages
3 pounds Ground Beef
1 can Tomato Paste
3 cans Crushed Tomatoes
1 tablespoon Salt
1 teaspoon Pepper
1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
2 tablespoons Brown Sugar
1 teaspoon Crushed Pepper
3 1/2 to 4 pounds Ground Beef
3/4 cup Italian Bread Crumbs
1 teaspoon Powdered Garlic
3/4 cup Grated Romano Cheese
Salt and Pepper, to taste
1. Saute onions and Italian sausage until sausage is browned. Break up sausages with spatula or wooden spoon.
2. Add hamburger and brown. Break up hamburger while cooking.
3. Add tomato paste, crushed tomatoes, salt, pepper, garlic powder, brown sugar, and crushed pepper.
4. Simmer 2 hours. Add meatballs.
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, eggs, powdered garlic, grated romano cheese, salt and pepper.
3. Mix well and make 1-inch diameter meatballs.
4. Place meatballs in oven proof dish and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
5. Remove meatballs to plate.
6. Add to sauce at end of cooking.
Italian Bread Wedges
3 teaspoons active dry yeast
1 cup warm water (110 degrees F to 115 degrees F)
1 teaspoon sugar
2 tablespoons canola oil
1 teaspoon salt
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/3 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
1 dash Dash pepper
1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in 1/4 cup warm water. Add sugar; let stand for 5 minutes. Add the oil, salt, remaining water and 2 cups of flour; beat until smooth. stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough. Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 40 minutes.
Punch dough down. Turn onto a lightly floured surface. Pat dough flat. Let rest for 5 minutes. Press into a greased 14-in. pizza pan. Spread with salad dressing. Combine the garlic powder, oregano, thyme and pepper; sprinkle over dough. Top with cheeses. Bake at 450 degrees F for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Chicken Spinach Alfredo Lasagna
1 (8 ounce) package lasagna noodles shopping list
- 3 cups heavy cream shopping list
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 large onion, diced shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, sliced shopping list
- 5 mushrooms, diced shopping list
- 1 roasted chicken, shredded shopping list
- salt and ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 cup ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1 bunch fresh spinach, rinsed shopping list
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
How to make it:
1.) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook lasagna noodles for 8 to 10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain, and rinse with cold water.
- 2.) In a saucepan over low heat, mix together heavy cream, cream of mushroom soup, Parmesan cheese, and butter. Simmer, stirring frequently, until well blended.
- 3.) Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir the onion in olive oil until tender, then add garlic and mushrooms. Mix in the chicken, and cook until heated through. Season with salt and pepper.
- 4.) Lightly coat the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish with enough of the cream sauce mixture to coat. Layer with 1/3 of the lasagna noodles, 1/2 cup ricotta, 1/2 of the spinach, 1/2 the chicken mixture, and 1 cup mozzarella. Top with 1/2 the cream sauce mixture, and repeat the layers. Place the remaining noodles on top, and spread with remaining sauce.
- 5.) Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until brown and bubbly. Top with the remaining mozzarella, and continue baking until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
Warm chicken pasta salad
Ingredients (serves 4)
375g dried rigatoni pasta
1/4 cup olive oil
500g chicken breast fillets, trimmed
1 medium brown onion, thinly sliced
1 garlic clove, crushed
200g semi-dried tomatoes, drained, chopped
1/2 teaspoon dried chilli flakes
300ml pure cream
50g baby rocket
Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain.
Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add chicken. Cook for 5 minutes each side or until cooked through. Remove from pan. Cover and set aside to rest for 5 minutes. Thinly slice.
Heat remaining oil in frying pan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until onion is softened. Add garlic, tomatoes and chilli. Cook for 1 minute or until aromatic.
Add cream. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 to 5 minutes or until mixture thickens.
Place pasta, chicken and rocket in a bowl. Add onion mixture. Toss to combine. Serve
اسپیگھٹی ایک پیکٹ
سویا سوس چار کھانے کے چمچے
چلی سوس تین کھانے کے چمچے
سیاہ مرچ پاؤڈر چائے کا چمچہ
نمک حسب ذائقہ
چائنیز نمک چائے کا چمچہ
لہسن(کُٹا ہوا) ایک کھانے کا چمچہ
تیل حسب ضرور
گوشت میں کُٹا ہوا لہسن، سیاہ مرچ پاؤڈر ، نمک، چائنیز نمک، چلی سوس اور سویا سوس ڈال کر 1-1 گھنٹے تک میرینیٹ ہونے کے لئے رکھ دیں۔ اس کے بعد اس میں ایک گلاس پانی ڈال کر گوشت کو گلا لیں۔ اس کے بعد ایک فرائنگ پین میں تھوڑا سا تیل گرم کر کے اس میں گوشت کے پکے ہوئے پارچے ڈال کر اسٹر فرائی کر کے الگ رکھیں۔ ایک پتیلی میں نمک ملے پانی میں اسپیگھٹی ابالیں اور گرم پانی نتھار کر ٹھنڈا پانی گزار دیں۔ سرونگ ڈش میں پہلے اسپیگھٹی رکھ کر اس پر فرائی کئے ہوئے گوشت کے پارچے رکھیں اٹالین اسپیگھٹی میٹ تیار ہے۔ گرم گرم سرو کریں
Chicken and cheese pasta bake
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 tbs golden syrup
- 1 tbs peanut oil
- 8 medium (about 125g each) chicken drumsticks
- 315g (1 1/2 cups) long-grain white rice
- 120g baby spinach leaves, washed, dried
- 400g dried torti glioni or rigatoni pasta
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 small red onion, finely chopped
- 500g jar tomato pasta sauce
- 2 cups grated mozzarella cheese
- 100g baby spinach leavesMethod
- Follow steps 1 to 3 of Basic roast chicken recipe. Remove skin and meat from chicken. Discard skin and bones. Roughly chop flesh.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling salted water, following packet directions, until just tender. Drain. Return to saucepan.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add garlic and onion. Cook, stirring often, for 3 minutes or until tender. Add onion mixture, pasta sauce, chicken, 3/4 cup cheese and spinach to hot pasta. Season with salt and pepper. Toss gently until well combined.
- Spoon pasta mixture into a 7cm deep, 24cm x 19cm (base) baking dish. Top with remaining cheese. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden and heated through. Serve.
**Pasta With Tomato And Peas**
1 lb linguine
3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
3 shallots, chopped
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 carrots, diced
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
5 tablespoons tomato paste
1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 teaspoon dried parsley
1 1/2 cups frozen peas, thawed
1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
1/4 cup grated romano cheese
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 30 mins
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook until tender but still firm to the bite (al dente), stirring occasionally, about 8 to 10 minutes. Drain the pasta, RESERVING 2 cups of the pasta water.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a large nonstick frying pan over medium heat.
Add the shallots, garlic, carrots, salt, and pepper. Cook until tender, about 8 minutes.
Add the tomato paste and 1/2 cup of the hot pasta water. Stir to melt the tomato paste and create a sauce, adding more pasta water if necessary.
Stir in the oregano, thyme, and parsley.
Gently fold in the cooked pasta, peas, and the cheeses, adding more reserved pasta water if necessary.
Transfer to a platter and serve immediately.
Last edited by S_K_Princess; 21-07-2010 at 03:35 PM.
Yahi Dastoor-E-ulfat Hai,Nammi Ankhon,
Mein Le Kar Bhi,
Sabhi Se Kehna Parta Hai,K Mera Haal,