250 gm Chicken breast-cut into cubes
3-4 Green chillies
¼ cup Kothmir-finely chopped
¼ cup Pudina-finely chopped
6 flakes Garlic
4-5 Almonds or Cashew nuts
½ cup Beaten Cream
½ inch Ginger
½ tsp Lemon juice
2 tsp Oil
Salt to taste
1. Wash and dry the chicken cubes.
2. Grind the green chillies, almonds, ginger, garlic, pudina, kothmir with 1 tbsp water in a mixer to fine paste.
3. In a large bowl, add the grinded paste,lime juice, salt, cream, chicken pieces and mix well.
4. Marinate the chicken pieces for 5 to 6 hours.
5. Thread the chicken on the skewers, bast with oil and grill over charcoal for 10-15 minutes.
6. Serve hot with rice.
I am so lonely, broken angel
I am so lonely, listen to my heart
One and only, broken angel
Come and save me, before I fall apart
Yahi Dastoor-E-ulfat Hai,Nammi Ankhon,
Mein Le Kar Bhi,
Sabhi Se Kehna Parta Hai,K Mera Haal,
Tujhey bhulaa diyaaa
Phir kyun teri yaadoun ney
Mujhey rula diyaa