Spice Mobility Ltd. has launched its first mobile device based on Android 2.1.
Good news for Spice mobile lovers, they have something new to cheer about. The latest offering from Spice mobiles, the Mi-300, is the first of the three Android based phones to be launched in India.
It has some really exciting features and to top it all, it has a 3.2 inch touchscreen.
Spice Mi-300 is equipped with amazing features like 3G, 3.2 inch touchscreen, Bluetooth (v3.0 with higher data transfer rate), Wifi connectivity, 5 MP camera along with HD video recording, push e-mail, MS Office etc.
Apart from all these features, it is based on Android 2.1 OS, which means you have a great UI, plus almost one lac apps offerings. What else could we ask for? They have provided 3G connectivity as well. Other key features are listed below.
Price of Spice Mi-300 in India
- 3.2-inch Capacitive Touch
- GMS & MS Office
- Android 1.6
- 3G HSDPA
- AGPS & GPS
- Easier Navigation
- Camera, camcorder, and gallery interface
- Product type – Smart Phone
- Network(MHz) GSM bands: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- UMTS bands: 900/1900/2100 MHz
- Dimensions(in mm) Size: 114.9mm (H) x 56.8mm (W) x 12.6mm (T)
- Weight (in gms) – 114
- Talk Time -+Up to 590 hours for WCDMA/Up to 400 hours for GSM
- Stand by Time -+Up to 6 hours for WCDMA/Up to 7 hours for GSM
- Antenna Type – Internal
- Phonebook Capacity – No limit
- Memory Card Type – Micro SD
- Memory Card Support Capacity Up to 32 GB
- Phone Memory – Approx. 156 MB
- Screen TFT LCD
- Screen Size (Pixels) External – 3.2 inch, 480 x 320, HVGA
- Ring Tone Format Supported – 3gpp, 3gpp2, aac, amr-NB, amr-wb, imelody, mid, midi, mp3, mp4, mpeg3, mpeg, mpg, qcp, sp-midi, wav
Spice Mi-300 is supposed to be the entry level handset for Spice Mobility Ltd.’s Android based phones. Currently, it is available in th market
and is price at Rs. 9,990/- in India.