Windows Mobile Pocket PC Freeware market comes out with a whole new range of useful applications every now and then to enhance the WM experience for their esteemed owners. One such app out in the market is TalkingClock v1.30 – a simple application that announces the time.
Yes, it is unlike your traditional time +softwares that simply used to show you the time on the screens of your mobile phones. Instead, it announces the time for you.
There must be times, when you were so engrossed in one particular activity that you just lost the idea of what the time would be and because of which you lost on some other very important task, only to regret it later. Talking Clock app gets you rid of such a problem as you will actually hear the time that is at that moment as it announces it to you.
Talking Clock App Features :
How To Use This App?
- time intervals can be set at 5 min, 10 min, 15 min, 30 min, or 60 min
- won’t eat up resources and battery juice because it does not run in the background
- tested on HTC Ozone
- the application should work on WM PPC 5 and above
- INSTALL IN DEVICE MEMORY
- if the sound is too weak for your ears, there is also an option to increase the volume of the wav files by using AUDACITY. The wav files can be found in your device’s \PROGRAM FILES\TALKINGCLOCK\SOUNDS\ folder
It is very simple. Just run the TalkingClock application on your WM phone. Choose the time interval you want it to tell the time. Then click on SET INTERVAL, click START and exit the application. That’s all.
In order to stop the application from further announcing the time, launch the TalkingClock application again and click on STOP, then exit. Its very simple indeed.
App Requirements :
Download TalkingClock free
- Windows Mobile Pocket PC 5 , 6 , 6.1, 6.5
- .NET Compact Framework 3.5
for Your Windows Mobile Phone