Ever thought of having a certain app that edits your pics in such a way that it draws attention of the viewer instantly. Then, here is something which will make heads turn, well, not technically. Symbian always comes up with new and innovative apps. This time too, the developers have done something unique to grab the users’ attention. SymColorSplash
, is the latest app to join the brigade of 2000 Symbian apps.
SymcolorSplash is one application that’ll help you edit your photos in a dramatic way
. What it does is, is that it creates a contrast within the photo. Contrast being that between colored and black & white portions.
Besides, it’s great fun to use SymcolorSplash on a touch-enabled phone, as you can easily use your fingers to mark/paint areas for color or black & white effect.
You can also bring back the original color of the photo. The coloring can be done very accurately with pixel-accuracy using the “Zoom-in” option within the app.
Moreover, the application is the winner of the “2009 Best Photo Manipulation App”. Other features of the app are listed below.
- Video tutorials and detailed written instructions will have you editing your images in minutes
- Share your edited images on+Facebook, Flickr or Twitter
- Save multiple sessions to resume your work later
- Undo any number of accidental brush strokes
- An alternative view mode highlights the regions that will remain in color with a red tint. This makes it easier to see and adjust the boundaries between color and black & white regions
- Choose from 4 different brushes (hard or soft edged, opaque or transparent)
- Work in landscape or portrait orientation
- Hide the toolbars in full screen mode
The app is free to download, requirement being Symbian s60 5th edition
. Interested users can download the app from here