* 2 1/2 pounds king salmon fillet, skinned and de-boned
* 1 cup dry bread crumbs
* 1/2 cup minced red onion
* 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
* 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
* 2 eggs, lightly beaten
* 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Prepare the salmon by cutting into strips, cutting the strips crosswise, and chopping the fish until well minced. Be sure to remove any remaining bones.
2. In a large bowl, mix the minced salmon with bread crumbs, red onion, Dijon mustard, horseradish, and eggs. Season with rosemary, salt, and pepper. Chill at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
3. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
4. Form the salmon mixture into 8 burger patties. Lightly coat each patty with olive oil.
5. Place salmon patties on the grill, and cook 4 or 5 minutes on each side.