COCKTAIL KHEER RECIPE
• 1 Carrot
• 1 Litre milk
• 2 tbsp Ghee
• 250 gms Sugar
• 3-4 cups Hot Water
• 8 Pista
• 4 Elaichi
• 8 Badam
• 8 Kaju
How to make Cocktail Kheer:
• Soak pista and badam in hot water for about an hour.
• Meanwhile grind the carrot after peeling off its skin.
• Heat ghee in a pan and add elaichi to it.
• When it gets fried, grind it to a powder.
• Peel off pista and badam skin and blend them in the mixer adding a little milk (2-3 tbsp).
• Boil the remaining milk in a nonstick pan for about 15 to 20 minutes on low flame.
• Now add the pista -badam paste, grounded carrot and the elaichi powder to milk.
• Stir the mixture for about 10-15 minutes.
• Now add sugar and boil for another 10 minutes.
• Cocktail Kheer is ready to serve.
Beef Pie Recipe
1 pound ground beef
5 potatoes, diced
1 small onion, diced
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
1 can creamed corn
Boil potatoes until they become tender.Drain and mash them. Add salt and pepper to taste. Preheat the oven to 350F. Add
ground beef and onion to skillet until the color of the beef changes to brown. Drain, and then transfer to casserole dish and
spread evenly. Spread the canned corn on top of the beef and potatoes over corn. Spread cheese and butter over potatoes.
Bake for 30 minutes.