The smartphone segment in India is getting hotter day by day. It all started with the launch of Blackberry handsets in India. Today, there is no mobile brand which does not offer a smartphone. It has certainly become tough to choose from a wide variety of smartphones available. Each one is better than the other. Add one more name to that long list of cool smartphones, introducing the new Acer Liquid E Ferrari.
Acer Liquid E Ferrari is a limited edition smartphone. It has been launched to mark the 800th F1 race. The smartphone is equipped with some great add-ons (like special set of ringtones with Ferrari engine noise) and has attractive features. It also has the famous horse logo of Ferrari at the back of the body. So, if you are a Lewis Hamilton or a Schumi fan, here is a treat for you.
- Available in both 2G and 3G networks
- OS – Android v2.1
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8250 768 MHz processor
- 256 MB RAM
- Display – TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors, size 480 x 800 pixels, 3.5 inches
- MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+ formats supported with a 3.5 mm audio jack
- Connectivity – GPRS Class 10 (4+1/3+2+slots), 32 – 48 kbps,+EDGE Class 10, 236.8 kbps,+3G HSDPA, 7.2 Mbps, HSUPA, 2.0 Mbps,+WLAN Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Bluetooth – v2.0
- USB – Micro USB
- GPS enabled
- Standard Li-Ion battery
- Extras – Acer UI 3.0, Accelerometer sensor for auto rotate, Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
Have a look at the official promo video
of Acer Liquid E Ferrari
Price in India
The Acer Ferrari Liquid E Special Edition
Smartphone costs about Rs. 24, 999/- in India.