After serving the giants like iPhone, iPad and Android enabled smartphones, Dropbox has now added Blackberry into its family of mobile apps
, continuing its magical quest to allow access to all your files from anywhere, on the go.
Dropbox is an amazing service which backup files on the cloud and lets you easily sync and access your data from anywhere
using the web interface, Windows, Mac, Linux and Mobile. After being under private beta for a while, the app is now officially released and is available to the public for download for free.
Dropbox App Feature Include
How To Install Dropbox App On Your Blackberry Mobile Device ?
- Browse the files in your Dropbox folder easily.
- Open images and other media directly through the app.
- Upload photos to all of your computers at once.
- Share links to your files over email.
- Search through your Dropbox instantly.
- Export files to other apps.
- Stream music and movies in your Dropbox straight to your Blackberry.
- Point your Blackberry’s Browser at this URL to download: Dropbox for Blackberry
- After app has downloaded and installed, you must reboot your device by selecting “Reboot” from the given list of options
- From the home screen, press the Menu button and navigate to the Downloads folder
- There you will see the Dropbox app icon
- Click on the app and enter your Dropbox email address and password
And there you go. Just five easy steps and you can access this wonderful app on you Blackberry phones.