As Salam-o-Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,
[2. Surah Al-Baqarah : Ayah 43]
And keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate and bow down with those who bow down.
[Sahih Muslim : Book 26, Number 5378]
Abu Huraira (Radi Allah Anhu) reported Allah's Messenger (sal-allahu- alleihi-wasallam ) as saying: Five are the rights of a Muslim over his brother:
1. Responding to salutation,
2. Saying Yarhamuk Allah when anybody sneezes and says AlHamdulillah,
3. Accept offer greetings from him,
4. Visiting the sick,
5. Following the bier."
[Sahih Muslim : Book 26, Number 5379]
Abu Huraira (Radi Allah Anhu) reported Allah's Messenger (sal-allahu- alleihi-wasallam ) as saying: Six are the rights of a Muslim over another Muslim. It was said to him: Allah's Messenger, what are these? Thereupon he said:
1. When you meet him, offer him greetings;
2. When he invites you to a feast accept it.
3. When he seeks your council give him,
4. And when he sneezes and says: AlHamdulillah "All praise is due to Allah," you say Yarhamuk Allah (may Allah show mercy to you);
5. And when he fails ill visit him;
6. And when he dies follow his bier."
Our Lord! accept from us; surely Thou art the Hearing, the Knowing.