Thread: Tenis:Roger Federer defeated Nadal in ATP final

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)

cute Tenis:Roger Federer defeated Nadal in ATP final

Let others think what they want. Roger Federer considers his 2010 “a very successful season,” one that began with an Australian Open championship and ended with a victory over rival Rafael Nadal for the title at the ATP World Tour Finals in London.
    “Every time people write me off — or try to write me off — I'm able to bounce back,” Federer said Monday in a telephone interview with The Associated Press while waiting to board a flight to leave England.
    <aside class="articleseealso"> <header><er></aside>>
    Federer wins ATP World Tour Finals
    The 16-time Grand Slam champion acknowledged that Nadal was “supreme” this year, winning three major titles and returning to the No. 1 ranking.
    <er>
    <aside class="articleseealso"><header>But Federer also noted that he was pleased to overcome a midseason dip — quarterfinal exits at the French Open and Wimbledon — and finish strongly. Those losses to Robin Soderling at Roland Garros, then Tomas Berdych at the All England Club, came after Federer had reached at least the semifinals at a record 23 consecutive Grand Slam tournaments.
    <er><er></aside>
    <aside class="articleseealso"><header>Then again, Federer chuckled at the notion that he only played well at very beginning and very end of 2010.
    “It almost makes it feel or sound like I played horrible through the summer or I didn't play at all. That's not the way it was. I grinded it out. I played and I played and I played, and I tried, and I had some really good matches,” he said. “And then I did have some tough losses, and some guys played better than me, and the next thing you know, half the season is gone. But I really felt like I had some amazing weeks.”
    <er><er></aside>
    <aside class="articleseealso"><header>The setbacks at the French Open and Wimbledon also brought back the sort of whispers Federer has heard before when he went through brief periods of suddenly not winning everything in sight.
    <er><er></aside>
    <aside class="articleseealso"><header>He doesn't let that bother him.
    <er><er></aside>
    <aside class="articleseealso"><header>He's used to the way perceptions can change.
    <er><er></aside>
    <aside class="articleseealso"><header>“I'm not angry. As an athlete ... you should be open to criticism, and you're allowed to be criticized, because not everybody has the same opinion, not everybody likes the same players,” said Federer, who dropped to No. 3 in the rankings after Wimbledon but will end the year at No. 2.
    <er><er></aside>
    <aside class="articleseealso"><header>He went 5-0 and won 10 of the 11 sets he played at the season-ending tournament in London, capping it with a 6-3, 3-6, 6-1 win over Nadal on Sunday.
    <er><er></aside>
    <aside class="articleseealso"><header>The two best players in the world went 1-1 against each other in 2010; Nadal leads their career series 14-8.
    “When he's playing well,” Nadal said, “(it's) difficult to find solutions.”
    After Sunday's match, Federer said he went through something of a crisis of confidence during the season. In Monday's interview, he clarified that he thought that dip was a result of not playing enough matches, in part because he missed time with a lung infection.
    Last edited by DexteR; 12-04-2012 at 12:34 AM.

Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5939 Thread(s)

Default Re: Tenis:Roger Federer defeated Nadal in ATP fina

yeh cheez

8bffd51cd2705b99335ce635a13dbb09 zps81c9bfed - Tenis:Roger Federer defeated Nadal in ATP final

..!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

shotttt
    Last edited by Sadaf Gondal; 30-11-2010 at 10:53 PM.

Mentioned
    1028 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9706 Thread(s)

hmmm i like nadal

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)

Hello Sheem, Sadaf and Ifran