Thread: Google Instant, Quick Scroll For Mobile Devices

Mentioned
    1028 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9706 Thread(s)

candel Google Instant, Quick Scroll For Mobile Devices

di - Google Instant, Quick Scroll For Mobile Devices
    di - Google Instant, Quick Scroll For Mobile Devices
    Science has made our life pretty easy, Everything is available on your fingertips if you are connected to the internet. If you want anything you can just type your query in a search engine and every information about it will be on the screen in milliseconds. Imagine what life would be without internet. I am sure that 90 percent of the people in this world are using internet in some or the other way , may it be long distance calling or sending messages through emails and there are unlimited uses of internet. The best thing that ever happened to internet was the fusion of it to the mobile world. Nowadays anyone who has a mobile phone can enjoy internet on his or her mobile device if it supports an internet connection.

I am sure that anyone who has used the internet once in his lifetime must be knowing what Google is, so let me tell you a bit more about this company. Google is a company that develops huge web based applications. Google was started in 1996 by Larry Page and Sergey Brin and the company’s primary goal was to organize the worlds data and make it universally accessible. Google runs over one million search servers in the world and processes about one billion search results every day. Google is not just a search engine but it also serves as a total web assistant with so many other features that are incorporated into it like Google instant and Google quick scroll.

images thumb - Google Instant, Quick Scroll For Mobile Devices

Google instant is a+ feature in the web search engine that makes smart predictions and helps make your search faster. It helps you work more with a lot less clicks. I am sure you must be aware of this feature as it has become a permanent part of the search engine and it pops out under the search query box whenever you try to enter a query. Wonder if you can have the comfort of using this service on your mobile phone’s browser. Yes it will be a lot easier to type your search queries as you wont have to type a whole long sentence on your touchscreen keyboard or a small qwerty keyboard. The good news is that Google has brought Google instant search to mobile phones running android 2.2 and iphone iOS4. Just like the desktop version Google instant will make smart predictions and show you the instant search results as well. I am sure this will help you save a lot of time and you will not be frustrated typing on a very small keyboard either.

Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5074 Thread(s)

Good