main tu jala ker khati hon bilkul kharak karke or sath main agar chawal hon tu yummmmmmmy
iss bar ap sab koFishki recipes share karni hai
21 dec.last date hai phir koi sharing accept nahi ki jaye gi
same sharing bhi accept nahi ki jaye gii
ek member ek hi bar apni dish share kar sakta hai
edit ki hui sharing bhi accept nahi ki jaye gi
Last edited by tanhae; 01-12-2010 at 07:32 AM.
Lemon ,Herb & Parmesan Crusted Fish
- Mix the breadcrumbs with the grated lemon zest, grated Parmesan, chopped parsley, salt and pepper.
- Season the 4 skinless fish fillets. Pan fry in a little oil for 2-3 minutes until just tender. Turn over and sprinkle with the crumb mixture. Brown in the pan under a hot preheated grill for 2-3 minutes. Add the butter to the pan with the juice of 1 lemon. Melt around the fish and serve.***************************
Last edited by tanhae; 20-12-2010 at 11:33 AM.
Recipe of Fish Curry Wid Garlic
Ingredient Name Unit Quantity
finely chopped garlic
red chillies crushed
Dry the clean fish pieces with a kitchen towel.
Roast together coriander and cumin seeds in a tawa.
Pound or grind together corinader , cumin seeds.
Heat the oil and add the chopped onions and red chillies.Fry till the onions are browned.
Then add the garlic , cumin-coriander powder , chilli and turmeric powders and stir fry for 4-5 minutes.
Add sugar,salt,vinegar and slow cook for another couple of minutes.
Now add the fish pieces to the pan and cook for about 3-4 minutes on one side.Then turn the fish pieces and cook the other side for about 2-3 minutes.Cook on low heat...
Last edited by tanhae; 20-12-2010 at 11:37 AM.
Tandoori Fish Recipe
* 2 lbs of any white fish fillets (cut into 2-3-inch pieces)
* 1 tbsp chopped fresh ginger
* 4 cloves garlic
* 1/3 cup vinegar
* Salt To Taste
* 1 tbsp ground coriander seeds
* 1 tbsp ground cumin seeds
* 1 tsp ground cayenne pepper
* 1/2 cup vegetable oil
1. Blend together ginger, garlic, vinegar, salt, coriander, cumin, cayenne and oil in the blender to form a fine paste.
2. Marinate the fish pieces into the paste for about 4 hours in the refrigerator.
3. Pre-heat the oven on maximum heat at broil.
4. Cover the oven tray with foil to avoid mess.
5. Place the marinated fish pieces on the tray and broil for about 8-10 minutes.
6. Turn over and broil for about 8 minutes again.
7. Keep a constant check. Broiling time may vary depending on the thickness of fish pieces.
8. Serve the tandoori fish hot with your favorite chutney.
Last edited by tanhae; 20-12-2010 at 11:38 AM.
, v yummy
hmmmm yummy i love fish par sare maze ki recipes tu hogai