di - Download & Install Swype In Any Android Phone
di - Download & Install Swype In Any Android Phone
Remember, sometime back we told you about an awesome way to type on your touch screen android phone. Yes, I am talking about the Swype application for android phones. Swype is an application that can help you type at blazingly fast speeds without any hassles on your touch screen phone. Otherwise it can be a pretty annoying task to type when you are in a hurry specially when the buttons are so small on your phones virtual keypad.

Swype allows you to enter a word by sliding a finger or a stylus from letter to letter and lifting only when changing words. It uses auto error correcting algorithms and language model to guess the word intended. So I am sure that by now you must have understood what exactly this application is about and let me tell you what the latest development is.

images4 thumb - Download & Install Swype In Any Android Phone

Swype has been updated again and this time the beta version is available for you to experience it. All you have to do is, register fast with the Swype website and a download link will be sent to you. Make sure that your phone does not have Swype already installed or this will not work on your phone. Don’t worry if it already there on your phone because as soon as the update is available you can upgrade it.

The improvements are as followed :

• “Unstable” Preview of Chinese Pinyin.
  • Support for double tap to edit, cursor restore, Voice to text ( requires Google Voice search)
  • HVGA, WVGA, WVGA854 Resolutions will be automatically detected.
  • No QVGA.

Remember Do Not download this Beta Version if you have Swype pre installed on your phone.