Thread: Google Mobile Voice Search Gets More Personalized

Mentioned
    1031 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9706 Thread(s)

candel Google Mobile Voice Search Gets More Personalized

di - Google Mobile Voice Search Gets More Personalized
    di - Google Mobile Voice Search Gets More Personalized
    A person in today’s world can personalize almost any thing he wants. Starting from a watch to an airplane if you have money then there are no limits for you and you can have things made just according to your choice. So all I can think of right now is having a totally personalized mobile phone and all the features in it also modified for just me. Well we all know, that is a distant possibility of that happening until unless I am ready to shell out a fortune but still I keep searching for things that could let me feel a bit special for free for the time being.

And what better, I found this new feature from Google’s voice search that was launched almost two years ago but didn’t gain my attention unless I got to know about the latest development. Well we all must be aware of the voice command features of our mobile phones but we all are quite reluctant to use it because most of the times it doesn’t recognize correctly what we want to say. Yeah, I know that it is pretty annoying and it feels just the same like talking to a half deaf animal.

images8 thumb - Google Mobile Voice Search Gets More Personalized

So for the good Google has introduces this personalized recognition feature on its Voice Search engine for the android 2.2 and above and what it does is that it builds a more accurate speech model by listening how you speak as an individual and recognize what you want to say at a much better note.

The first time you use Voice Search you will be presented with a dialogue to turn on the personalized recognition and if you are a privacy freak then you can enable or disable this feature anytime through the Google Voice Recognition settings on your phone. This function is currently available in the United states English only and there are plans to support other languages in the future as well. The new app also includes some more improvements to the name recognition and speed, specially over the EDGE and 3G platforms.

So lets get personal and start using this feature which was made just for YOU.

Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6079 Thread(s)

Default Re: Google Mobile Voice Search Gets More Personali

nice sharing
    mera libas hai tu zps3e44c641 - Google Mobile Voice Search Gets More Personalized

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    11 Thread(s)

Default Re: Google Mobile Voice Search Gets More Personali

nyc...thanx foh shearing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    304 Thread(s)

thanks 4 sharing