di - Edit, Delete iPhone Profiles EasilyiPhone is one of the much praised mobile device from Apple. It is certainly one of the achievements of this decade and it has given a platform to many other devices which came after the release of this phone. All you must be aware of how much I am proud of my iphone and I don’t miss to boast about it whenever I get a chance.

Let me tell you about one of the features that came into my sight recently, you can define a profile in this phone just like you used to do in your PC or a Macbook and iphone accepts that profile as a instruction of how you want your phone to perform in your hand. This is a really cool feature since you can totally personalize the way your phone acts. Profile that you define acts as a background configuration software that tells iphone, ipod touch or an ipad on what to do during a pre defined operating conditions.

Now there must be a plenty of reasons why a person would not want to use this feature including stability and usage problems, so not to worry and today we will tell you how to remove any profile that has been installed to your iphone, ipod touch or ipad.

Here are the steps that you need to follow :

1. Tap on the settings icon on your device.

2. Navigate to General > Profile Menu to see the currently installed profile.

Capture thumb - Edit, Delete iPhone Profiles Easily

3. Tap the red remove button

Capture2 thumb - Edit, Delete iPhone Profiles Easily

4. Tap remove when prompted to confirm.

So I am sure that all you people who don’t want to use an iphone profile will find it very easy to get rid of the profile installed and also if you don’t see any profile in the settings then it means that there is no profile preinstalled on your device.