di - Add Face Photos To Contacts On Nokia Symbian MobilI was really bored with the decade old tradition of having to see the phone number when a person calls to your symbian mobile phone, so I started hunting for something that could help me out in adding something new to this boring caller id screen and here is what I got.

facecontacs2 thumb - Add Face Photos To Contacts On Nokia Symbian Mobil

With this application called the FaceContacts you will be able to download the photos of your friends on Facebook and sync them with the contact list on your phone so that you can see the face of the person who is calling you with the phone number of the caller.

This application will enrich your phone with the photos of your friends on Facebook and I am sure that all of you will be delighted to see the faces of all your Facebook friends on your screen when they call you and the best part is that you don’t even have to take the pictures specifically which I don’t think is even possible.

This application can be downloaded for the symbian s60 3rd and 5th edition mobile phones.

Download link for direct download on symbian phones