1/2 kg liver
1 tsp ginger paste
1 tsp garlic paste
1/2 tsp coriander powder
1/2 tsp turmeric
½ tsp all spice powder
1 tsp chilli powder
Salt to taste
- Make a paste of all the spices and lemon juice and marinate the liver in it for an hour.
- Put on skewers, brush with oil and grill on charcoal or gas flame.
- Or you can cook it in a wok by heating oil and adding the marinated liver pieces.
- Cook on medium flame, first covered and when the moisture starts to dry, stir frequently.
- Serve hot with naan or rice, sprinkling it with grated ginger and coriander.
chalo aapko pasand to aaya