Thread: Malik disappointed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Malik disappointed

KARACHI: Former captain Shoaib Malik has expressed his disappointment at being left out from Pakistan’s preliminary squad for World Cup 2011.
    Malik failed to get clearance after the PCB formed a committee to assess various match-fixing suspicions against players. Kamran said he was never involved in any wrongdoing.
    The allrounder, who was also reportedly under suspicion of match-fixing, said he was disappointed at being left out.
    “My family and I are deeply disappointed,” Malik said in a television interview. “It’s a great honour to play in the World Cup but I will not allow my confidence level to dip and will continue to perform at a domestic level,” said Malik who has scored four hundreds in the ongoing domestic season.
    Malik said the PCB gave no reason for dropping him. “It’s tough to pacify yourself when you are not given a reason for your omission,” said Malik, who was sacked as captain in January 2009 after being at the helm for two years.
    “Cricket teaches you discipline so with discipline and determination I will strive to get my place back,” said Malik, who married Indian tennis star Sania Mirza last year.
    [Courtesy The News International]

Mentioned
    246 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6079 Thread(s)

Default Re: Malik disappointed

wesay world cup mei rakh letay tou sab ney kehna tha ka achanak kyun aa gaya team mei
    mera libas hai tu zps3e44c641 - Malik disappointed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Re: Malik disappointed

is ko hona chaiya tha acha player hai, lekin agar such pocho tu i wouldn't want him to be bcz i hate him