Microsoft Windows 7 Tablet At CES
di - Microsoft Windows 7 Tablet At CES
di - Microsoft Windows 7 Tablet At CES

In this post I will be talking about the new products released at CES and this product was quite expected, they are nothing but the Windows based tablets.

image thumb17 - Microsoft Windows 7 Tablet At CES

I will be talking about some of the Windows tablets which can be seen in markets now and they will be the one which will be catching your eyes. They are mentioned as follows:-

• A new tablet series launched by Samsung has a laptop embedded in the tablet; it is like a keyboard is hidden behind the tablet screen. So when you want to type something then you can take that out behind the screen and when you do not need it then you can put it back.
  • Another series of Windows tablet has been launched by ASUS which has got a tablet along with the wireless keyboard. It has got Inter Core 15 processor and Windows 7 installed in it. So I would say that it nothing but your laptop from inside whose outside body has been changed.
  • The other one is the series launched by Acer, now this is something different because here you will two screens which is analogous to a laptop. In the case of laptop you have got a panel for a screen and the other panel for keyboard but here you have got both the panels as touchscreen and once you put your hand above of that touchscreen, the touch keyboard and the touch pad will come which can be used to use that tablet as a laptop. So, you can use this tablet as your laptop also.

Let’s see how many more are here to come in the market. We will keep you updated with any new changes found related to this news topic or any other topic which is related to it and anyhow if you get to know anything related to the news topics mentioned above then please do not hesitate to share it with us, just put it down in the comments section and if we found it genuine then we will be sharing that piece of information with all the other readers on your behalf, so keep searching something useful and then let us know about it. Till then keep reading, take care of yourself and have a nice day!!!